1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tandem mini-truck ??

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Pazz, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Pazz

Pazz Guest

does anyone make a tandem mini-truck ?
    Please if anyone has any info on this please link me

ive been looking for info on this for a looong time

Zion_pazz_99@hotmail.com

2. Badgerland

Badgerland Member

When you say "tandem" are looking for a dually (dual rear wheels on each side)? If so, then your only option in Kei class trucks will be a custom application.

3. Pazz

Pazz Guest

im looking for a duel axle setup

4. Badgerland

Badgerland Member

Ok, I figured you meant one or the other.

This is a Honda Acty Crawler...
    [​IMG]

This is a thread talking about the model more in-depth:SEE THIS POST Took me some time to remember what it was under.

You might be able to research additional information. What are you looking to achieve, increased payload and/or traction?

5. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

the Honda Acty Crawler is the only factory one i know of. can function as a tandem or you can put the tracks on over the wheels to make it like a half track. bit more money for them but i can imagine it is worth it.

6. Pazz

Pazz Guest

I really need to get some info on the tandem rearends

7. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

pretty much acty crawler in the search and in google is all you will find.

8. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, that thread that Dan posted is probably about the best. You could contact MiniMog to see what's up with his.

9. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

After reading this post I started looking for the info I had. Bad News.
    www.dual-concepts.com(David King 2414 NW School RD. Ankeny,IA 50021) was custom building these dual wheel systems for atv, utv, mini trucks ect. I tried his web site and it says "Forbiden" so I guess he's out of business. No answer on phone # 515-306-1028.
    Some time ago he had quoted me 695.00 for a mini truck set. It was a pretty neat system.
    In less than 5 min. you could have outside wheels installed or taken off. You bolted a spacer on the outside of wheel on truck and when the time came to add the other wheel it had a locking cam that secured it.
    I guess if someone had to have one they could track him down with the info. above and see if he still had some parts laying around.
    Terry

10. 93mit

93mit Member

There was a place in New Zeland that was offering a dual setup, it was linked thu tires or something