1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swapping Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Shrimp Daddy, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Shrimp Daddy

Shrimp Daddy Member

If keep posting questions and ideas, you guys will soon (if not already) think I'm crazier than a s**t house rat.

Is there anyway we can post or swap bookmarks related to mini trucks? I have been at it for only a month now and have 50+ bookmarks to sites in my Japanese Mini Truck bookmark folder related mini trucks. It would be nice to import a bookmark folder to your own and then pick what you wanted to save that pertained to your interest.

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Just take a look HERE. If you have any you would like to add, just send me a P.M.

3. Shrimp Daddy

Shrimp Daddy Member

I'm thinking more on the line of all aspects that relate to mini trucks. For example, I have bookmarks for:
    paint spray guns
    painting Rustoleum paint on a vehicle with a roller with good results.
    air bags
    dumps
    lifts
    Various paint brands
    wheels and tires
    accessories, electrical and mechanical
    cv joints
    lights
    on and on and on.

4. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

you can copy the folder full of your bookmarks and post them if you like. or just make a zip file full of them and email them to interested parties.

5. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Ah...gotcha. Yeah, I know I have a HUGE collection myself for other automotive topics. :D

Like Milt says, if you want to arrange them in a clear fashion and post 'em, go right ahead. If we get a lot of interest, I suppose we could formalize something as well.