1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki rear differential

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Part' started by Derrick, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Derrick

Derrick New Member

I got a 1991 Suzuki Carry Dump dd51b with a locking rear differential. It was low on oil and now is shot and parts are nowhere to be found so I’m looking for a replacement. Anyone got what I need?

2. 13-ball

13-ball Member

I have a non locking diff from a '99 Carry. I think it'll fit but not for sure. You can have it free if you pay shipping.

Also, I bought a complete axle with locking diff from G&R imports. Seems like they have a lot of parts laying around.

3. Greg berdebes

Greg berdebes New Member

My dude, do you still have that diff? I have a 96 Carry that came with a welded diff and I’m looking to replace with an open one, or one with diff lock if I can find one.

I’ll check G&R imports too, maybe I can get one like the one you got.

4. 13-ball

13-ball Member

Yes. I have it still. But may be expensive to ship it to Canada.

5. Greg berdebes

Greg berdebes New Member

Thanks for replying to me. I know shipping might be expensive, unless I can find one in Canada. Still, I don’t mind paying. Whereabouts are you? I can possibly get a shipping quote and if it’s reasonable, I could e transfer you the shipping costs, and whatever you want for the diff. If you’re interested that is.

I may not be able to use if it’s a 5 speed tho; mine is a 4. Let me know. Thanks in advance either way