1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Every van progress

Discussion in 'Microvans' started by t_g_farrell, Sep 14, 2021.

1. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

I guess I never looked, $81 per springs for the front. They don't have the rears. Hmmm, the rear springs are 3 in ID.

2. Chad Cataldo

Chad Cataldo New Member

Yea 81 each. I got both springs, seats, and top bearings and a air filter for just under 300 shipped.

3. Chad Cataldo

Chad Cataldo New Member

Mines the turbo efi. I wonder how much differences they have

Edited for horrendous grammar.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  4. Mini mouse

Mini mouse New Member Supporting Member

Thank you for your posts. They’re very helpful. I have a 1990 Suzuki every 660 and just about zero knowledge about replacing parts and mechanical work. Love my little van and happy I found this forum.

t_g_farrell likes this.
  5. t_g_farrell

Thats why I do this.

6. t_g_farrell

So looking at Rockauto it appears that the brakes for the Every and the 1999 Suzuki Esteem are identical on the rear drums and very similar on the front disc. I already got the brakes hoses from the 96 Swift front and back. They look like they will work. Once I order the rear brake stuff (complete including drum, hardware and shoes). I'll report back on all the part numbers. May get the fronts as well, have to take a closer look at the calipers to make sure tho.