1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Carry Tire/Wheel Combo

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by mtnxtreme, Jun 18, 2018.

1. mtnxtreme

mtnxtreme Member

Does anyone know if 25x10-12 tires will fit, and if so is a lift needed ? Any DOT mud/snow tires in that size ? Or even retreads ?

2. Cole

Cole Member

Definitely need lift for 25". 23" max for stock. Lots of DOT UTV tires out there.

3. mtnxtreme

mtnxtreme Member

4. Cole

Cole Member

I doubt they will fit without either a lot of body cutting or a fairly extensive lift. More than just adding strut spacers. I mean anything is possible but it could be a ton of work. Just an FYI. Not to mention when out of low range it will be gutless. Keep in mind these are only 45 hp. Not a lot of power there to turn big mud tires!

5. mtnxtreme

mtnxtreme Member

Look on Fierce's comments on the other thread, he said 27" no problem and it had good power ? I wish he would answer, doesn't sound like he did aything crazy, said he did his lift in a long day with his 14 yr. old son giving him a hand !!

6. Cole

Cole Member

Well all I can say is I did it and you definitely won't fit a true 27". Also with my 25's in high range she in no power house. Give it a try but my experience says something different.

7. harley rose

harley rose Member

What year is your truck ?? On a 95 you can run 23" with 250# springs & MAX Trimming

8. harley rose

harley rose Member