1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Carry Rear Decal Stickers

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Carlos Lima, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Carlos Lima

Carlos Lima New Member

Hi my name is Carlos and I am from the Philippines.

I've been looking and searching for a original or OEM rear decal stickers for suzuki carry (cateye) but sadly cannot find one that is for sale.

Is there anyone have a printable layout? or maybe measuement for the actual stickers so I can manage someone to print it and make it a sticker.

I just want to have a original stock looking Suzuki carry with those original rear decals.

I attached some pictures for reference.
    Thank you so much guys.

Attached Files:

2. Ronin

Ronin Active Member Supporting Member

I can get the 'Suzuki Carry 350KG' one easily, not so sure about the other(s). Maybe special order from the dealer.

If you have a vinyl guy anywhere near he can probably cut some for you from the pictures.

3. sourcequench

sourcequench New Member

I found some on etsy of all places, turned out great. I wasn't sure if I could get the decals to stick to the bed liner, so for the Carry emblem I bought it on Ebay from... Indonesia I think.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Kauai Kei

Kauai Kei Member

Quicksilver signs on Etsy has the "4WD Difflock 350kg" rear stickers.

5. sourcequench

sourcequench New Member

Yes exactly who I bought from. To be clear, these are precision cut high quality decals applied by removing the backer, not just a sticker. Rather impressive, every small line and detail is a separate piece.