1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suzuki carry question

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by plotthound, Jul 21, 2021.

1. plotthound

plotthound New Member

was looking into buying a pioneer sxs but these little trucks are intriguing.how mch room is behind the wheel for a fat guy? i can get behind the wheel of a honda pioneer but is the carry smaller?also how much nasty shiz will these trucks go through with a lift and atv tires? thanks

2. Kauai Kei

Kauai Kei Member

Can't speak to the performance, as I have only test-driven mine on city streets, but I'm 6' and 250lbs, and I fit just fine. The seating is of the upright variety, however.

3. Ronin

Ronin Active Member Supporting Member

The later Carrys have (slightly) adjustable seats but I don't know if you guys have got those models yet. There's fairly good clearance between the steering wheel and seat, and you could always install a slightly smaller wheel.

And with 4WD and some meaty meats on all 4 they're pretty much unstoppable, unless soft mud and you bury it to the axles (ask me how I know).

Oh-Kei and dadmech like this.
  4. plotthound

plotthound New Member

thanks for the replies and info.gonna have to get out and find one local here in ontario and see if i can test drive it.
    cheers