1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Carry liftiing

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by carry92, Apr 11, 2010.

1. carry92

carry92 Member

Has anyone found a kit that will lift the front end and still maintain the stock CV angles? The front pumpkin would need to be dropped the same amount at the struts.

2. o8k

o8k Member

there are no "kits" that do the front lift correctly (i think of the kits a partial). Closest to "kit" is just adding afco springs, still some cutting required and only lifts like 1" ish. when you venture away from "kit" and just DIY, there's plenty knowledge out there that is shared that will help you on your way. The method i chose got me to a total of about 9" at the front pumpkin (and so far, nothing is broken), just a smidgen simple of welding required.

The sticky at the top of this area will tell you all that and way more than you ever wanted to know =D

3. Little Dumper

Little Dumper Member

One thing I have found is that I am constantly topping out my struts leaving the same parking lots at an angle (our city has some very abrupt curb ramps) so any "lift" from doing springs needs to be thought out. Putting in 275# springs while cutting them to give me no lift would be better for me, then just adding the 2" OTS spacers. This would give me virtually no sagg from empty and still look like it's lifted even with 2 big dudes in it.

I am making some OTS spacers very soon.

Jon.