1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Carry/Every F6A Owners Manual

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by kyrbz, May 8, 2023.

1. kyrbz

kyrbz Member

Picked up a copy of the Suzuki Carry/Every F6A Owners Manual. Thought I might gradually post some of it if there was any interest. It's in Japanese but I could probably annotate some of the more pertinent information in English.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

t_g_farrell and Ronin like this.
  2. MathPelletier

MathPelletier New Member

Good evening Kyrbz!
    I would be interested to see mre of that manual if you still are willing to post pages!
    Regards!

3. kyrbz

kyrbz Member

4. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

Very cool. I can't read it but I know someone that can!

5. 5Speed

5Speed Member

I use Google translate

6. kyrbz

kyrbz Member

7. OhHeyItsPaul

OhHeyItsPaul New Member

I have a full translated for the DB51T (and Every equivalent). F6A engine. If anyone needs a page of it, then let me know and I can post.

8. Melissa

Melissa New Member

I need to change the cable to shift from High to Low. It will not go out of 4wheel drive

9. OhHeyItsPaul

OhHeyItsPaul New Member

My manual is only for the engine itself and doesn't include the transmission or cables like this.
    That said, if you haven't already, then I'd try spraying some WD40 on the cable up into it and try working it loose. It's possible it's just seized up a bit, or needs to be simply reconnected if it came off or broke loose. If you do need a whole new cable then you may be able to find a local bicycle shop near you willing to make you a new cable similar spec as the original vs trying to import or find locally.

10. Melissa

Melissa New Member

I will try your suggestion on trying to free it up. It is just frozen up...But I have a source in california for all parts for the mini trucks. Proline parts LLC and they do nothing but parts for the mini trucks. The guy I bought my truck from has gotten parts before and I have found the cable for $150.00 and a service manual. They are out of california and very easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Thank you for your response.