1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Carry & Every English Parts Manual 1999

Discussion in 'References' started by hydroman, Dec 16, 2009.

1. hydroman

hydroman New Member

Suzuki Carry & Every English Parts Manual 1999~2004
    by James L. Danko
    Paperback, 226 pages, ©2008
    i found one of these on lulu they want 70.00 for it does anyone know if this is a good information book or not and worth the price thankyou craig

2. Archer-Andy

Archer-Andy Member

My truck is a 1999. I need the same manual that you are asking about. I just haven't ordered it yet. I bought the older version (1998 and older) manual prior to the newer (1999-2004) manual being available. It's still in the box wrapped in bubble wrap. I looked through it, but it's not much help to me since my particular truck year and model isn't included.

If anybody needs a manual for 98' and older trucks (DB51's), then let me know. I can make a great deal for somebody on a brand new manual.

3. By the time you try to get an original Japanese manual or any others from Japan you'll spend a lot more than $60. Plus Suzuki parts manuals are confusing at best even in Japanese...LOL. Just buy the manual and get it over with....LOL. I have the whole collection!

Merry Christmas!
    Santa in Tokyo....

4. :)Ho Ho Ho,

yes but since we make the manuals and an authorized OEM Suzuki-Daihatsu-Mitsubishi-Subaru dealer in Japan we also carry all the parts for these little guys & we can support the world...just like Santa:D. I prefer Coke anyways:p

Frosty in Tokyo!

Merry Christmas!
    Donald

5. hydroman

hydroman New Member

reference

i need a quote for a service manuel for a 1999 suxuki db52t thanks

6. Archer-Andy

Archer-Andy Member

7. o8k

o8k Member

DD51T 1993 Carry Factory service manual comments:
    Does anyone else find the circuit diagram really blurry and hard to read?

8. tbp

tbp New Member

9. garnetland

garnetland New Member

Do u still have the manual?

10. Archer-Andy

Archer-Andy Member

If this question was directed towards me, I sold the manual several months ago. Thanks! Check out the link to Lulu.com in my previous post.

11. melannak

melannak New Member

Need a 1989 Manual

Hello, I have a 1989 Suzuki Carry pickup and am looking for a manual. Is yours still available? And is it the one I need? I would be glad for more info. Thanks,

12. vegetax007

vegetax007 New Member

I could use some help trying to get manuals for a 1994 engine f6a v-DK51T truck. I plan to do some motor work and some electrical work soon. It would be a major help to me to get a hold of the service books.

13. melannak

melannak New Member

Manuel for 1989 Suzuki Carry Pickup

I am still looking for a manual for a 1989 Suzuki carry Pickup. What I really need is the engine manual. Does anyone know where I could get one.
    Thanks, melannak

14. axle

axle Member

guys if your looking for this pm me your email:D

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      178 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      136.6 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      91.1 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      117.3 KB
      Views:
  15. Maratr

Maratr New Member

Hi Axle! I would be very grateful if you could send me this manual. Thank you! maratr2007@gmail.com
    Maybe somebody can tell where can i get it?