1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Carry Brake Pads

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by minitruckoutfitters, Oct 28, 2007.

1. minitruckoutfitters

minitruckoutfitters New Member

Anyone know where to get front brake pads for a CARRY? Thanks for the help!

2. nick

nick Member

3. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

We carry all parts for all trucks. We can source original or aftermarket. The original stuff is easier!

4. jpfanne

jpfanne Member

Steve,
    Is it possible to stuff parts in the trucks when you order a container? If so, is it a cheaper solution than buying the parts from dealers in the US? Seems like some of the parts are expensive over here. I would think about setting up a parts package for customers that were pre-ordering a truck. I would have a set package of loose parts sent with the truck like a tune up kit, front/rear brakes, clutch, etc. Let me know.

P.S. I think I may be getting close to talking to you about ordering a container.

Thanks,
    Jeff

5. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

Obsolutely no problem. We're already doing that with a few of our US clients. It does make a difference in the parts costs, especially if you order some of the consumables like oil/air filters and they come in the container.

That's great about the container. If you'd like, reach me at steven@japancarexportsonline.com or steve.jce@gmail.com. Let's start planning your container so you're prepared!

6. jpfanne

jpfanne Member

Email sent...thanks.

Jeff