1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki brake pads - Lifetime Warranty - Free shipping

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by MiniBrutes, Jun 2, 2009.

1. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

New lifetime warranty brake pads. (Pads replaced at no charge if defective or if they wear out for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle in which they are installed. Contact us for more details and limitations)

Fits Suzuki DA51, DB51, DC51, DD51 and Mazda counterparts 90-98.

Free shipping in Canada, $5 shipping to the USA.

$105 USD

+ GST for Canadians
    + GST and PST for Saskatchewan customers.

Buy through ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5083&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT?refid=minibrutes

Buy directly from us and save $5.

MiniBrutes of Canada Ltd.
    3030 Idylwyld Drive North
    Saskatoon, SK
    S7L5Y6
    1-866-585-9013

Canadian Suppliers of Japanese mini trucks, parts and accessories now with a branch in the Turks & Caicos islands!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  2. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

3. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

FWIW... i've never had good luck with "life time" brake pads or shoes. they seem to over heat and prematurely wear the rotors. i would much rather replace pads than rotors.

4. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Dont worry. Coming soon are slotted rotors to enhance cooling and match up with the pads. Also with lifetime warranty.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  5. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

now that's what i'm talkin' about!!

6. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

And actually, let me explain the lifetime warranty and reason behind it.

These are our own products. Although we have a good idea how they perform, we do not have long-term test results in real world conditions.

We would like to get the product to market, but we need to know if any problems arise. If we offer a lifetime warranty, we have a much better chance of getting accurate feedback from the field and real users. This way we can also take care of the customer in the event of a problem that arises down the road. Then we can decide what changes are required should anything not work according to plan. We do not expect any problems, but we want the customer to feel secure in their purchase with our company.

This is a semi-metallic pad but shouldn't eat rotors. The lifetime warranty will likely not be offered forever. Its mainly to provide us with better research information. Obviously we cannot afford to give everyone new brakes forever, but we do want to reward the first batch of customers with a quality assurance guarantee. They are helping us make a better product and we want them to trust us 100%

We are moving forward and have several products under development. Most of which will have a lifetime warranty.

Currently we are developing polyurethane mounts and bushings. (Steering bushings, engine mounts, transmission mounts) They will be stronger and last much longer than the rubber units. Of course the Poly product will cost more than the rubber, but it should be a worthwhile investment for a lot of folks.

We need about 50 people (or a combination of dealers) with Suzuki trucks from 90-98 to be early adoptors / beta testers of our new products as they are developed. They will be rewarded with the lifetime warranty and special pre-production discounts.

Anyone interested please contact me directly.

jeremy@minibrutes.com

7. Nautydog1

Nautydog1 Member

Any word on the semi metallic brake pads and slotted rotors?