1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subaru Sanbar New & Used Parts

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Donald Andrews, May 15, 2009.

1. Subaru Sanbar New & Used Parts

Hello Subaru fans. We are updating our new Used Parts section to include everything from Trucks to Vans in either new of used direct from Japan. It’s a new site so be patient while we load items...LOL if you don’t see it listed we do have it. Just email us and we can send you pictures & Information.

• Body Parts
    • Interior
    • Engine & Transmission Units
    • Electrical
    • Everything on the vehicle

Engine Shipping to most Major Airports is now available. Direct from Japan to your closest airport around $600

www.yokohamamotors.net On-Line Store
    www.yokohamamotors.com Main Site

Cheers,
    Don:)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  2. Rick Melloh

Rick Melloh Member

Looking for interior parts for a Sambar SC

Don,

I am beginning a search for RH & LH sun visors with retaining clips, two windshield pillar mounted grab bars and the grab bar that mounts directly above the passenger door. The body series is a 2001 TT2. Is this something you can scare up?

Rick Melloh

3. confuzed

confuzed Member

I looked at your page will it all be on a bid system?

4. Hello All,
    sorry been running around latley busy exporting engines. Most of the things on the new site are buy it now. You can always email us direct at parts@yokohamamotors.com (Always include your year/Japanese VIN Number). Yes we have sun visiors and every other parts both new and used. Its the summer holidays in Japan now and we are a bit behind.

Cheers,
    Don

5. mcdill

mcdill New Member

Need RH door for 1996 Subaru Sambar Dias Classic

Hi Folks,
    I need a RH door as close to North Alabama as possible
    Thanks

6. Gargetter

Gargetter New Member

Sambar parts

Looking for passenger side rear view mirror,a tailgate latch,and a 4x4 swith for my 96 sambar.Let me know what you have.Thanks,Ray

7. scott0082

scott0082 New Member

I'm trying to enter the site but it's not responding... is there a problem with the webpage?

8. scott0082

scott0082 New Member

OMG i was thinking to overhaul the whole car but after seeing your prices i think buying a newer model may come cheaper :)

9. FiveOneOh

FiveOneOh Member

you're aware its yen not $ right?

10. scott0082

scott0082 New Member

Yes I do... I was just multiplying by 0.095 instead of 0.0095 to get euro sorry about that :)

11. Gotrek

Gotrek Member

I am looking for air filters for a 1993 Subaru Sambar ks4 and a 1994 Daihatsu Atrai s110

12. SpikeFiend

SpikeFiend Member

I used a Fram CA7755 in my 1990 Sambar SC. Looked the same as the old one.

Worst case, go to Canadian Tire with your old air filter and start holding it up to the boxes of air filters. You can eliminate most of them based on the outer package dimensions.