1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subaru Sambar

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by kristen campbell, Oct 17, 2017.

1. kristen campbell

kristen campbell New Member

Hello,
    I am in possession of a 1983 Subaru Sambar and I am interested in selling it but have no clue the price to sell.

1983, white in fair condition body wise. It is white but paint is faded/oxidized. No rust, no dings or dents. It is a manual with the steering wheel on right. I believe this is standard for this type of mini truck. Mechanically... not really for sure. I haven't started it in more than a year, and it needs a new battery for sure. A year ago I had someone drive it to my house and park it in driveway.. it ran good at that time, needed a battery charge. It is titled and plated for road use in Michigan

I have had several people initiate contact asking me to sell the truck. I can now sell it (legal issues resolved). I just don't know what price to shoot for.

Thanks

2. Ruppenduro

Ruppenduro New Member

Hi
    Would like to take a trip to buy your Subaru. I have a trailer, coming from new York. Please call or message me 845-542-8525. Jon