Well I got the new strut bushings and decided to just dig in and see how it goes. A lot easier than it looked in the parts break down. Strut removal is easy. 2 bolts on bottom , a little heat from the torch helped to loosen, and 3 studs on top. Once on the bench with the 2" lift removed it was time for the spring compressor. Rented it from Advance Auto ( free tool rental ). Told um I was working on a small vehicle so if you have 2 sizes give me the small size. No such luck, one size fits all. Not. I was able to make them work anyway. Once compressed I used the vise to hold the big hex nut which is part of the cup. Loosen the nut inside and everything just slides out. Checked the bearing. all was good to just reassemble with new rubber bushing. Before the new bushing the top plate was loose as a goose and flopping around big time . New bushing made it nice and firm.