1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Street Legal In Every State

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by canadian1, Oct 17, 2008.

1. canadian1

canadian1 Member

I Have 25 Year Old Reburbished Mini Trks. That Are Street Legal In Every State.

Mini Trucks Unlimited,inc.

2. wainair

wainair Member

deja vu x3
    :sly:

3. vaholat

vaholat New Member

wow! could you post some of it's pics? Looks like a bit old school truck.

4. mc22958

mc22958 New Member

Haven't we seen this before? Sorry but the thread is not very good with out pictures and prices. I am sure you have a good product so show us.....

5. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

I also would like to see pictures, prices, and location.
    dan at woodysminitrucks.com

6. Subaru

Subaru Member

Canadian1 name,but advertising trucks for every state?
    Wierd:confused:
    Seems like the wierd(spam) posts have morphed onto this site:mad:

7. wainair

wainair Member

If you look in the achives this exact thread turned up almost a year ago. Same exact original post. When I googled the company name I only got a link to our post archive.

Sadly I think spam or scam.

8. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

I'm thinking maybe a SCAM... Why else would someone just be marketing to another country? He said "every state" but didn't even mention Canada. With a name like canadian1....well I figure he's in Canada.

9. mc22958

mc22958 New Member

It seems that the honest sellers post pictures and prices while others dont.

Canadian1 emailed me saying "TRKS. AND PRICING CHANGE ALMOST WEEKLY. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP UP WITH POSTING."

WELL THERE YOU GO.

10. canadian1

canadian1 Member

Trucks And Pricing

TRUCKS ARE REFURBISHED WITH MANY MANY OPTIONS.
    THERE IS A WIDE RANGE OF PRICING STARTING AT $4400.00 AND UP DEPENDING ON OPTIONS. I SELL APPROX. 10 TRKS. PER WEEK. BY THE TIME I POST PHOTOS THE TRK. WOULD BE SOLD. IF YOU WANT PHOTOS ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE. canadian1 IS A POST NAME AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING LOCATED IN CANADA. ACTUAL LOCATION IS ALABAMA. SO BEFORE YOU SOUND OFF ON SPAM AND OR SCAM YOU NEED TO INVESTIGATE FIRST.

11. canadian1

canadian1 Member

Mini 4wd

Your Friend Mini4wd Is Trying To Degrade Others In Order To Sell His Own Trks.

12. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

perhaps you should do some investigating as well. we welcome all contributions on this site but we have some rules. we ask that only dealers who are supporting members advertise their trucks for sale. so, until you become a supporting member i ask that you refrain from advertising your trucks. it's unfair for you to do it for free when we have so many dealers sponsoring our site that may lose business to you.

13. canadian1

canadian1 Member

canadian1 IS A 4 YEAR IMPORTER OF MINI TRKS. BOTH AS-IS AND REFURBISHED. WE SELL APPROX. 10 TRKS. PER WEEK IN PRICE RANGES FROM $3900.00 TO $10,000.00. canadian1 IS LOCATED IN ALABAMA. REFURBISHED TRKS. START AT $4400.00 AND UP TO INCL. MANY MANY VARATIONS AND OPTIONS.

14. mc22958

mc22958 New Member

Canadian, Unfortunately in todays world we have a lot of scammers. With out a company site it is easy to assume the worst. Do you have a web site? I tried to search for one but couldn't find it. Most people will not send a person a lot of money for a product sight un-seen. Be a sponsor and get involved and I bet you will sell more trucks.

15. 350v8s10

350v8s10 Member

Well, canadian1 continued to reply and advertise, in violation of the site rules, after Mighty Milt advised him of the site rules. We have excellent site supporters and sponsors. Let canadian1 become one and proceed from there. Terry

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  16. canadian1

canadian1 Member

Member And Supporter

canadian1 IS A MEMBER AND SUPPORTER

17. Mighty Milt

canadian1 is liar AND boring. a member yes, a supporter? where? if you are it will be emblazened beneath your name. you are listed as just a member. just like you see beneath my name MODERATOR. i would delete this thread, but the only reason i haven't is to let everyone watch you dig your own grave. i won't make this a personal attack (although i could go on and on...) but i suggest you cut bait and run.

18. canadian1

canadian1 Member

Well Excuse Me. I Assumed A Member Had The Right To Advertise.

19. Mighty Milt

amazingly enough, you admit to not being a supporter when called out on it. LET THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE!!

memebers are more than welcome to advertise their personal vehicles and used parts, business men are not. if we allow anyone to hawk their wares as they see fit this would soon be an over run virtual flea market with little left in mind for the mini truck enthusiast.

so, now that you have the message straight, feel free to contact kmoneil who is the site administrator and he would be happy to set you up as a SUPPORTING MEMBER and then, in all fairness to others, you would be more than welcome to advertise along with the rest of the supporting members.

20. canadian1

canadian1 Member

Supporter

I Supported The Site By Participating, But No, I Am Not A Sponsor. I Did Not Know Your Member Only Rules.

21. Mighty Milt

there's plenty of good reading here and here

22. Colin

Colin Member

No, not really. You have one post outside the Classifieds section. :rolleyes:

23. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

Your friend Mini4wd doesn't sell trucks...but he is very cautious of who he does business with. You claims to sell approx 10 trucks per week.... thats approx 520 trucks a year and yet there is NOTHING with your company name listed with Google??? I bet some of the other dealers here would like to know your secrets on how to sell approx 520 trucks a year and not have to advertise.

24. No thanks! I'd rather sell nicer, quality trucks to the buyers looking for that versus a high volume revolving door! :D I'd much rather see the happy customer that continues to come back and says great things about me and my trucks.

25. canadian1

canadian1 Member

Sales

90% Of My Sales Are To Re-salers Who Purchase By The Container Load. There Are Many Other Means Of Advertising Other Than Google. I Have Been Importing For 4 Years And Have A Customer Base. I Sell Nice Trks. I Am So Sorry You Are So Jealous Of Me. My Heading For This Post Was [re-furbished 25 Year Old Mini Trkucks Street Legal In Every State]. Can You Do This?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
  26. wainair

wainair Member

Now I'm thinking troll...

27. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Canadian1 the way you approached things, I don't see to many mini truck members buying anything from you. If you would like to advertise your business, please send me a private message thanks! :D

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  28. mc22958

mc22958 New Member

Any vehicle that is 25 years old or older can be registered for "on the road" use according to the DOT. (Federal) This does not mean that every State will allow that, however, most states will. (Don't know about Calf.?) .

Canadian1 Quote: "Can You Do This?"

Why yes I could......

29. Colin

Colin Member

This is all terribly amusing. [​IMG]

30. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Love that smiley, will add it to the forum.