1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock tires and rims

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by ColaSCminitruck, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ColaSCminitruck

ColaSCminitruck New Member

I have a set of 4 stock wheels and Yokohama tires off of a 10,000K truck that I just replace with ATV Wheels and tires if anyone is interested. Shipping would be from 29072.

2. darstar

darstar New Member

We all got em. I would guess they aren't worth much. I was wondering today , what to do with 8 tires , and 4 wheels. ( 4 new , 4 skins ).........

3. ColaSCminitruck

ColaSCminitruck New Member

I realize that

They may not be worth much.......but getting them out of my garage would be worth their weight in gold to my wife. Saw some guys on here looking for stock rims so I figured I would offer them up!

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

5. darstar

darstar New Member

I see this guy is in NZ...... Did you see the struts HD he has ? Looks like something us guys with plows need ? Anybody got em here ?

6. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

You would think it's some stock spring off of another application. Given that he's such a long way away and not likely to sell any here in N.A., I wonder if he would divulge the secret? :)

Actually, the thing that caught my eye on the site was that he's setting trucks up with 10" wheels and FAT tires. Not as much ground clearance but lots of flotation.

7. darstar

darstar New Member

Not good for snow plowing. I set up my rig with 13" UFS tires and wheels. Looks great ( no snow yet, any day ). lift not needed , but , I do need help with the extra weight on the front, and the clearance for the plow hitch. ( I may have to reweld the fab. ).........who wants to contact the Guy in NZ ? , anyone know him already ?

8. toyhog

toyhog Member

I need the wheels.

9. darstar

darstar New Member

Wheels and tires

I also got a set . with wheels , new tires. zip 49026.off 1998 Suski

10. toyhog

toyhog Member

I don't think your 98's will fit my 1990?

11. I've got several sets of wheels and tires, some mounted, some not. I've also got a set of new (~40 miles) tires on wheels from a '92 Suzuki. Luckily I've got lots of storage space. :)

12. toyhog

toyhog Member

All I need is bare rims. Don't need tires - unless thier free with rims.
    I'll start trying to catch ya on a land line.

13. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

Jason, that set of mud and snow tires I got from you, finally cured the slight wheel shake problem I had. A bit noisier on the roads, but that comes with the territory for having a more aggressive tread. The one i grabbed for a spare had a bad spot on it, so I just used one of the other rear tires as the spare. I'll simply just toss it on my next run to the dump, and set the rest aside to keep for now.

14. Great!

Glad to hear that they worked out for you. Sorry about the spare tire ordeal. You know where to get more if you need them! ;)

15. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

No biggie, especially considering what ya charged me. ;) I'm simply glad that I now have a good spare tire, should I need one, and have also smoothed out the ride at highway speeds.

If I can ever get that orange F150 sold, along with the tractor, I still have my eyes on that Mitsubishi. Don't hold the truck for me, as I'm not sure when I'm gonna get the time to start peddling them both aggressively.