1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stereo Radio Install Pictures Please

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by crashxx, Jul 5, 2008.

1. crashxx

crashxx Member

Hello all, would those of you who have upgraded the sound system in your mini's be so kind as to post pictures & advice on stereo installs? I think I've got mine figured out, but want to make sure someone else doesn't have a better idea. Thanks.

2. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

what year and model is it?

3. crashxx

crashxx Member

I've got 2 97' S110P w/ A/C. I've found a Pioneer double din head unit that fits perfect. I've got a plan to put a 8" shallow sub between the shifter & dash sideways, amp behind the seat. Thinking of 6 1/2" speakers in the door & tweeters on the front window pillars. I plan to run the rear channel to the headache rack in the bed and mount two Bose 251 outdoor speakers there for some tunes out back. Fade to front for cab, back for the bed. I think I will also wire a switch to the remote turn on wire on the amp for the sub so I can turn it off when playing music out back. Then main thing I'm interested in seeing is door speaker placement.