1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Step Up Exporters and Dealers!!!!!

Discussion in 'References' started by MiniBishi, Sep 9, 2008.

1. MiniBishi

MiniBishi New Member

Thats good to know but where in the reference section is a database for each brand listed? Could we sticky them to the top of the reference page? I've done numerous searches and only come up with bits and pieces from different threads with different makes/models.

Liberty4Ever likes this.
  2. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

there is no "database" just the reference section that should serve as a database as people add to it... it's a new addition to the site though and is building slowly.

3. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

wholy!!...info overload...thanks man!!

i totally agree with you zbadboy...we are trying to help on this site and all you have to do is ask!!

thanks again for the info
    wyatt

4. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

i know what you mean about spending a ton of time with and on your truck. i got my mitsu in mid july and i have been looking for parts since, and will for a long time. but the help i have got from this forum has made me feel like there is a light at the and of the tunnel. these guy have a lot of info, so stop worrying about the dealer that won't help you, and start talking to the ones that will. i have got lot of info from these guys so if you have questions just ask, and start new from today.
    wyatt

5. zbadboy

zbadboy Member

I appreciate the thanks. I agree a sticky would be great. However, this list is not complete (I don't sell Hondas or Subarus) and obviously it will grow as more people add to it.

I provide cross reference parts to my customers that buy my trucks. Taking care of our customers is number one. They recommend other people because of the service they have received. I have always tried to treat people the way I would want to be treated. If you keep that as a basic principal you will benefit in a number of ways.

Jeff

Liberty4Ever likes this.
  6. glenn

glenn Member

Hey Jeff.....you ain't so bad after all.....love the post.....great info....a little too good for minibishi's rant though.....I think someone should offer an apology....hint, hint......

GREAT POST!

glenn

7. MiniBishi

MiniBishi New Member

I totally agree with you that the members here are trying to help and doing a good job at it. If it wasn't for them then some of us would be S**T out of luck.

8. MiniBishi

MiniBishi New Member

If all dealers thought about their customers like you do, then we would be in great shape and there would be even more of these neat little trucks around. There is a big difference in a person that is a true dealer as your are and a person that wants to make a quick buck trying to sell a truck. Keep up your good work.

9. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

I haven't read all the posts on this thread. I do agree with some and dissagree with a bunch. We have a very capable parts department. I am going to say the best now. We only deal in new parts. If there is something that you need I am sure we can get it for you. If we don't have it it is a rare case that we can't have it within a week.

10. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

hey Cory
    can you get a new center console for my 92 mitsu U42T? ;)

wyatt

11. get a hold of GR Imports, thus far they have had every part i've needed

12. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

Wyatt, Yes we can most definatly can. We can have most any new part within a week to week and a half. That is not something we would stock usually. We do stock most fairly coman and not so coman parts though.

13. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

I second fremontminitrucks' response. The guys at GR Imports have been very helpful when I've needed something. And as a side note, I wasn't able to find coman in any of my dictionaries. Must not be a very common word. :D

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  14. I thought that looked funny :D

15. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Anybody look in the "Black Velvet" dictionary of most commonly used words?

16. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

Sorry guys I guess next time I will take the time to run the spell checker or not.

17. zbadboy

zbadboy Member

Everybody can fat finger the key board. However, when you spell the word twice within two words of each other.....Priceless!!!

18. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

you gotta add some points for consistency!!

19. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

I wouldn't waste my time on that dealer from Emporia Va if it is who I think it is. They will not call you back no matter how many times you call or email them. I also ran into a problem with my truck that came from them. They never would call me back either. There is a lot of info here on this site and several dealers on this site that are more than willing to help. Good Luck with your truck.

20. cajun666

cajun666 New Member

thank you for this great post

21. tob

tob Member

AMEN to that...:D:D:D

22. j6hf

j6hf New Member

Parts !!!

Ya know it's amazing how some people just want to help , others just want to be in the camera. Thanks for taking the time Zbadboy to help us out ! great job.

23. mtslesse

mtslesse New Member

Bump to a great thread, some great info here. For the people who are making a difference, thank you!

24. Wyo Keith

Wyo Keith New Member

I've only had my mini trucks for a few weeks but I have quickly found that we have only one parts guy that I know of in my town that can help with things like mini trucks. Unfortunately, he is getting to the age of retirement soon. He's at our local NAPA store, and I've looked all over town for people who can help. Also, I've found a lot of help searching this forum.

25. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

I am the same way back when I had to change out my original Hijet engine with a stock replacement. Had a local shop do it and they sourced around having to find a replacement for my drive shaft linkage. Found out one from a tractor fit with it so we used that lol. Then searched around and one of the local small time autoshops was able to source the air filters.