1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Step Up Exporters and Dealers!!!!!

Discussion in 'References' started by MiniBishi, Sep 9, 2008.

1. fremontminitrucks

fremontminitrucks Gold Supporting Member

get a hold of GR Imports, thus far they have had every part i've needed

2. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Gold Supporting Member

Wyatt, Yes we can most definatly can. We can have most any new part within a week to week and a half. That is not something we would stock usually. We do stock most fairly coman and not so coman parts though.

3. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

I second fremontminitrucks' response. The guys at GR Imports have been very helpful when I've needed something. And as a side note, I wasn't able to find coman in any of my dictionaries. Must not be a very common word. :D

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  4. fremontminitrucks

fremontminitrucks Gold Supporting Member

I thought that looked funny :D

5. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Anybody look in the "Black Velvet" dictionary of most commonly used words?

6. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Gold Supporting Member

Sorry guys I guess next time I will take the time to run the spell checker or not.

7. zbadboy

zbadboy Member

Everybody can fat finger the key board. However, when you spell the word twice within two words of each other.....Priceless!!!

8. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Moderator

you gotta add some points for consistency!!

9. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

I wouldn't waste my time on that dealer from Emporia Va if it is who I think it is. They will not call you back no matter how many times you call or email them. I also ran into a problem with my truck that came from them. They never would call me back either. There is a lot of info here on this site and several dealers on this site that are more than willing to help. Good Luck with your truck.

10. cajun666

cajun666 New Member

thank you for this great post

11. tob

tob Member

AMEN to that...:D:D:D

12. j6hf

j6hf New Member

Parts !!!

Ya know it's amazing how some people just want to help , others just want to be in the camera. Thanks for taking the time Zbadboy to help us out ! great job.

13. mtslesse

mtslesse New Member

Bump to a great thread, some great info here. For the people who are making a difference, thank you!

14. Wyo Keith

Wyo Keith New Member

I've only had my mini trucks for a few weeks but I have quickly found that we have only one parts guy that I know of in my town that can help with things like mini trucks. Unfortunately, he is getting to the age of retirement soon. He's at our local NAPA store, and I've looked all over town for people who can help. Also, I've found a lot of help searching this forum.

15. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

I am the same way back when I had to change out my original Hijet engine with a stock replacement. Had a local shop do it and they sourced around having to find a replacement for my drive shaft linkage. Found out one from a tractor fit with it so we used that lol. Then searched around and one of the local small time autoshops was able to source the air filters.