1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotted two keitrucks in WA

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by Tuskano, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

Both are different times and I am not sure if either owners are here. If you guys were on here, it would be cool to start some little Kei truck meet and cruises here in the PNW.

First was a random spotting while riding in a friend's car in Seattle, WA. I think it was a 80s Acty, which was sky blue. Very nice truck... and if I was in my Hijet at that time I would have pulled over for a picture.

Second one was a few months ago at the gas station at the Seaplane Navy base here in Oak Harbor, WA that I live near. I was in my Hijet waiting for my laundry in the laundry mat to finish when I noticed his rhinolined Suzuki pull up to the gas station behind me. I ended up walking over to say hi and he pulled up to get our pictures taken together. His was his farm truck and rarely saw action on the roads I think. But just like mine, he had managed to get plates for his. So having two US road legal trucks in the same spot was rare in my eyes :D.

Attached Files:

2. NSF

NSF New Member

Just saw 3 in the same place at JDM Car & Motorcycle LLC on Aurora Ave N in Seattle!

(no, I'm not the dealer, and no, this isn't a plug - just a sighting...)

Tuskano likes this.