1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spark plugs

Discussion in 'References' started by De-icer, Jan 8, 2008.

1. De-icer

De-icer Member

Just as a note, I work for Fram/Autolite and can cross reference any plug, oil filter, or fuel filter. Sometimes it's possible to use a much larger oil filter because it has the same thread pitch and gasket dimensions as a smaller one.

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the offer, De-icer!

3. michael a

michael a Member

De-icer what about air filters the filter in my truck has a part number MD620584. 95 Mitsubishi Minicab U42T 3G83 engine.

4. De-icer

De-icer Member

For air filters, without seeing it cross referencing it is hard, if you give me the dimensions I could probably do it.

5. Birdman

Birdman New Member

De-icer
    I have a 1995 Mitsubishi Pajero with a 4A30 Turbo engine (4 clyd -20 valve) with manual trans. I need spark plug, oil filter, and fuel filter info if you could help (or anyone that may have any input). I understand what you mean about the air filter - I will try and match the air filter with something myself by taking the old one in somewhere this week.

Thanks in advance

6. myhijet

myhijet Member

You can measure your own air filter and compare it to sizes in this pdf. http://catalog.baldwinfilter.com/oring.pdf
    This contains "O" ring cross, oil filter by dimension, and air filter by dimension both round and panel so scroll down. The number can then be crossed to a locally avaliable brand.: cool: