1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soon to be proud owner of Deck Van

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by downhere, Jun 3, 2011.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

It's a control freak thing:) I admit it completely... it's why I can't watch sports or ride on the back of a motorcycle...no control=no fun:D

2. downhere

downhere Member

My parents learned when I was really young about the control thing! They put me in boxing when I was 7! I kind of had a hard time with team sports! Love to watch them and all turned into a dustup when I played them! I believe the control thing bothers me the most! I paid for this thing and can't go down to the dealership and pick it up! Oh well what's three weeks?:frustration:

3. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

All kidding aside you could start getting everything ready for the mods you're gonna do..wheel tire shopping...stereo equipment etc

4. downhere

downhere Member

I've been narrowing down my wish list! It is almost time to go shopping. The wheels are either going to be Douglas Diablo's or Colorado components Diesels.
    Tires are still up in the air??? Stereo head unit will be the Sony DSXS300BTX digital media receiver. The speakers will be the Polk Audio db5251 5-1/4" with tweets. I still want to do a wrap and am thinking of the 3M 1080 brushed steel. Did I say the tires are still up in the air???

Attached Files:

5. axle

axle Member

wow! the best

6. downhere

downhere Member

Well I'm on holidays in Seattle then off to Victoria then Vancouver. My master plan was to pick up the deck van and haul it home. Another wrench has been thrown. My importer called and said there is a strike somewhere on the dock???? So I'm going to hand around Vancouver till the 26th then ?????? Ughhh. I want this damn truck in my garage soon........