1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sold 1yr old Grizzly 550, got me a 91 HiJet!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slobra300, Jan 4, 2017.

1. slobra300

slobra300 New Member

Hello everyone! Just making an introduction here to say hello. About a year ago my wife and I purchased 12 acres of land and we are loving it. Shortly after that, I purchased a new / old stock 2014 grizzly 550 but soon realized I did not have much use for it other than to cruise around on the property and my neighbors 100+ acres. I stumbled across these mini trucks on YouTube and had to have one. My 2 month long journey to sell the grizzly and find a clean mini-truck is finally finished. I ended up getting a 1991 Hi Jet that is extremely clean for its age. It is a 4spd with hi/lo t-case and diff locker. I look forward to modifications and cruising the back roads on this thing, it really is the coolest little truck I've ever owned. Nice meeting yall!

Attached Files:

2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. Looks like a good find.

Fred

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! You can check out the link in my sig to see what I've done with my '01 HiJet.

4. slobra300

slobra300 New Member

Thank you! Yea it really is a nerve racking experience buying something online sight unseen and felt very pleased when I first saw it. I recently purchased a full service kit including plugs and wires etc.. and a new clutch. I think the clutch has a little life left in it but when I let it out in neutral, it makes a weird sound and I think there may be a problem with it fully unloading itself. Anyways thanks again!