1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what did you do to your Mini Truck today

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by PedroNZ1, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

That's a smart idea Jig's!
    Limestone

2. Limestone

It never ends! Thank God! So I built a bench that my bride has been talking about for a while, out of 3 inch oak! I planed it and got it ready for tomarrow, as it's supposed to rain! Today was cool, 45-50 degrees! Finished up some outside stuff, all's good! I'll finish the Oak Bench, for Mama tomarrow, indoors! Getting things ready for Hunt camp Stay Healthy all!
    Limestone

3. Limestone

Had fun today, as I got the bench built! Several other things ready for Hunt camp, even some clean up in the shop! Got the leaf Vac. put away, as 50 to 60 mph winds were about today! Stay Healthy all!

4. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

Ran all around the hunting camp the last 3 trips and today, I got concerned the fuel gauge might not be reading correctly. because surely I should be down 7 gallons by now and I was still reading just under 3/4 tank. So I gassed her up from a 5 gallon can and was able to get 4 to go in before it was full. So the gauge is about right after all.

Limestone likes this.
  5. Joey Gibbs

Joey Gibbs Member

here is the link to my youtube video, I made a timelapse of the painting process.

installater likes this.
  6. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

You sure get a lot done in 5 min., beautiful job, congratulations.

Limestone likes this.
  7. Joey Gibbs

Joey Gibbs Member

Thanks Jim!
    Ya, it feels like it was slightly more than 5 min but close, haha. It actually only took about a month. for everything. She is my daily driver now and it's not too bad at all.

8. Ohkei Dohkei

Nice work!

9. Limestone

That's smart to check! Takes the guess work out, and eliminates problems down the road!

10. Limestone

Well, Gonna Go sit in the woods for a couple weeks and try to unwind from all of this Non sense going around! Gonna meet with the Forester and solidify some future plans for harvesting, and preserving the woods around us! Talk with some neighbors, Farmers, and just plain good Folk! For me it'll be fun! NO TV. Just the music or stuff we choose to listen to, like Old Mother Nature, and such! Check back with Ya'll when I can!
    Limestone

11. Ohkei Dohkei

Enjoy! I have most of the rest of the year off as well, and once I get some honeydo's taken care of, I'm in the woods myself!

Limestone likes this.
  12. Mark D Baughn

Mark D Baughn New Member

You got any pics of that setup? I'm wanting to order the same configuration, but I'm concerned about 5" backspacing. It clears the strut 100%?