1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what did you do to your Mini Truck today

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by PedroNZ1, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Put a dent in it,(topsoil), The mini really came in handy, especially in the tight places I wanted to go! A little liniment, couple cups of Joe, and headed out shortly!
    Limestone

2. Limestone

The Mini really saved a lot of time, especially at the other end of the yard! Lifting the bed in dump mode, and then just dumping a little as needed in certain spots! I used to do a lot of grade work with dozers and several different pieces of machinery. A lot of yrs. of experience with that so it's kind of a no brain er for me to plan my moves, and try to work smarter, not handling the material more than once!!! Got about 10 yds. placed and raked, finishing the front! My oldest son came in late last night from his 3 week hunting vacation, out west with his buddy! They both did well with their first Bull Elk , with a Bow! I really enjoyed his visit! We even had Elk sausage for breakfast!
    Limestone

Attached Files:

installater likes this.
  3. Limestone

Looks cooler weather will stay with us for a bit as Fall is here with the changing color of the leaves, and some enjoyable, cooler days! Gonna try to finish up the topsoil, and grass seed today, possibly a little garden work, clean up and winding down. It won't be long and we'll be picking up leaves with the Cyclone Rake yard Vacuum! That thing really saves the back! Tomorrow looks like a chance of rain, we'll see what that brings, possibly tearing into a 4 wheeler that has a seal leak, that isn't getting any better! Always have rainy day projects! Stay Healthy!
    Limestone

4. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

Had to cut a tree blocking the road at the hunt camp. It'll make nice firewood.

Attached Files:

Limestone likes this.
  5. Limestone

Plannin on headin up to camp in a couple weeks. Takin advantage of the great weather at home, haulin soil, pullin trees, winding the garden down, and enhancing the soil for next year! Leaves are changin, fallin, will pick them up and mulch and compost, for the planting areas!

6. Limestone

Pushed hard all day, as these old bones will permit! Got a lot done outside as the weather is simply gorgeous, right now! The mini, is really helping out a lot and saving my back, a lot! Even though I'm still dragging, a little, such is life, and I plan on being back out there in a little while! Stay healthy everyone!
    Limestone

7. Limestone

Got the Mini all loaded up, on the enclosed trailer, and headed to hunting Camp, with the Mrs. in the am. Got some work to do there, and some checking up on to do! The good news it's a short 83 miles from home, and the fall colors are in full bloom! Stay Healthy Everyone!
    Limestone

8. Limestone

Well, just got back from Hunt Camp, got a lot done, a LOT! A couple Cords of Firewood pit in the Garage! Left the Mini at camp, with the enclosed trailer, gonna head back out in the AM. solo! Heading to the neighbors for a late night Clambake! God Bless!
    Limestone

9. TheWeathAroundUs

TheWeathAroundUs New Member

lol your rig is effin sick.

10. TheWeathAroundUs

TheWeathAroundUs New Member

I put (instead of drilling and mounting and wiring) led light bar headlights in the headlight slots. You can buy them off amazon they are jeep cherokee headlights. They literally are the same light. You need relays but it's an easy setup and they are sick. The thing is the brightest thing on the road even semi trucks don't have that kind of lumen rating.

11. Limestone

Got a lot done with the mini. Hauling wood, kindling, trimming trees, and even working on the security lights with the scissor lift! Heading back next weekend!
    Limestone

12. Limestone

Forgot to mention how handy the scissor lift was when I was posting new signs on the property! I like to get em up high on the trees, out of reach, of scoundrels! LOL!!!:D
    Limestone

13. Joey Gibbs

Joey Gibbs New Member

Nice work everyone!
    So I just got my Suzuki Carry right from Japan 2 weeks ago now. I have already done a 2" lift, upgraded rear Shocks, New 300 pound front Springs, New LED headlights, 14" Rims with new Perrelli winter tires, and a Raptor spray-in bed liner. I am currently in the process of painting it, it is half done already and starting to look real nice. I am going to install a remote starter and power locks next. And Get my new bumper fabbed up. 20201021_220000 (1).jpg 20201020_172945 (1).jpg

Attached Files:

installater and SAITCHO like this.
  14. SAITCHO

SAITCHO Active Member

Looking good Joey!!!! All this in 2 weeks wow. I am curious to see how you mount the front bumper. When I built mine I had to get creative.

15. Joey Gibbs

Joey Gibbs New Member

Thanks Saitcho! Ya it's been many late nights, Clearly half ripped apart in the garage right now so not really drivable at the moment. It has also been getting cold and snowing so the wife wants her warm parking spot back, So that has been pushing me to get it done. Do you have any pics of what you did for the bumper? I would like to see.

16. Limestone

Joey,
    I'm lovin everything, including pics, that your doing! I really love the radiator up front like traditional US, vehicles, that I'm used to! That's one of the things, that I'm not crazy about mine with! Keep us posted, and hurry up, quit dragging your feet, your wife needs her space back! lol!!!
    Limestone

17. SAITCHO

SAITCHO Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Here are a few shots of the finished product.

18. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

That looks great. I sure hope my son doesn't see it.

Limestone likes this.
  19. Limestone

Nice job! That's a great looking Mini!
    Limestone

20. Limestone

SAITCHO,
    Above your steel bumper, which looks great I might ad! Are those black rubber bumper stops? The 5 vertical, black, (looks like hard rubber), with the 1 1/2 holes in them! Looks like something I'm familiar with on maybe a loading dock, used for dock bumpers! I love the look!
    Limestone

SAITCHO likes this.