1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what did you do to your Mini Truck today

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by PedroNZ1, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Pretty Amazing isn't it?

2. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Well, it's a nice quiet, peace full Saturday morning, with a good fresh pot of coffee being enjoyed by my wife and myself. It's nice and cool out, as the heat and humidity has subsided for a bit. We enjoyed the evening on the patio, even had a little bon fire in the fire pit, enjoying a few beverages, and spending time! Gonna get to the mini today, and possibly Sunday. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Limestone

3. siren676

siren676 New Member

Tonneau cover finally arrived from Japan, installed it last night

received_658623754742565.jpeg

4. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

That looks a lot like the tonneau covers they sell here in the states. Must be metric?

5. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Looks like a Grey/Silver tarp from WalMart to me! If that's your Tonneau cover, I'm glad for you!

6. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Lost a friend to a heart attack, at 48! An amazing wealth of knowledge, with a lot of mechanical ability, experience, and know how! Gonna just head out to the Mini and putz around. Seams like a good thing to do tonight!

7. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

Sorry for your loss.

Limestone likes this.
  8. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Thanks Ohkei!

9. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

I’ve found that with the passing of some freinds, the best way to grieve them is to go do something that the two of you would have enjoyed doing together. Helps you remember good times, while still acknowledging their passing.

Limestone likes this.
  10. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Thanks Jigs, that's exactly what I've done! Spot on, once again with your advice!

11. Guamscrum

Guamscrum New Member

12. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Cool Scrum,
    Good Luck, and Thanks for da pics!

13. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Well, the weather is starting to turn, and that means a lot of things for a lot of us, naturally depending on where you live! Here in Northern Ohio, fall is in the air, and already changing things. The yard work changes, the Garden is winding down, will have to clean that up, and prep it for winter/next spring! Hunting season is upon us, depending on what you like! My oldest Son just bagged a huge Bull Elk in New Mexico, with a Bow, and is currently in Arizona, trying to help out his good friend get himself an Elk! I hear the Mini calling my name, as I've been busy with other projects, and want to get back to the Mini! I hope everyone is staying healthy, and doing well!
    Limestone

14. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

I need to get mine ready for the winter. But our weather went from record highs, to a record low for two days, then went back to about five to ten degrees above normal.

And, the smoke from the west coast fires blew in, and the air quality has been above 150 for the last week. I’m hiding in the house, with enough air filtration for about 7000-sf, in the 1300-sf of my main floor, trying to keep the air quality down where i can breath.

15. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Well, I had great intentions, getting to the mini! I wound up in the attic, while it's cool, removing a couple attic fans that decided to quit working. Rainy day projects, on the bench, while I removed a 2 ft. x 6 ft. casement window, to take apart and replace the glass, weather dependent as I wanted to leave the window open with the screen in! Got that done, helped a neighbor with his outdoor patio, rebuild! Pulled the cucumber plants out of the garden, as that is winding down, but still producing, tomatoes, and peppers! Squeezed in a bike ride for exercise. Probably gonna take a walk in the park later with my bride! There goes another productive weekend! Hope all are doing well!
    Limestone

16. trktrd

trktrd Member

Ordered the mini’s a present. Since their arrival my ample covered parking has become compromised by their presence. I’m sure they will be very comfortable in their new garage. A 40’ shipping container. Plan on putting in a garage door with opener for easy access.

17. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

trktrd,
    Great idea!
    Limestone