1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow Plows in Canada

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by geoffreyr66, Aug 31, 2009.

1. geoffreyr66

geoffreyr66 Member

Hi folks!
    I'm wondering how many dealers (Supporting Members) in Canada are selling/distributing Black Line or similar Snow Plows?

There are several in the US, but I'd like to save a little money on shipping and duty by getting one a little closer to Alberta (Sask, Alta or BC).

Thanks!

2. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

We did some Blackline last year. It was ok. More money than a lot of people want to spend though.

I dont know if we will be bringing them in this year or not. We are trying some alternate product when we have the time, but I am low on that precious commodity.

You can try Flamans in your neck of the woods. They were a Blackline dealer at some point, but I dont know if they still are.

I hate to send business away, but with my plow-plans up in the air, I dont want to leave you hanging.

3. geoffreyr66

geoffreyr66 Member

Thanks for your reply and honesty. I understand where you are coming from. I've heard alot of the same comments about BlackLine = a little too much money.
    Thanks for the line on Flamans. I'd prefer to keep my business within the froum and support all the great people here. I'll hold out longer to see if I can get something from the Canuck guys within the forum.

Again, thanks.
    G

4. Ravk

Ravk Member

I modified a plow from a lawn tractor. The idea is the same, you just need to make a mount just behind the front wheels.

Robert

5. cabnfever

cabnfever Member

So can you give us an idea of how much the fully hydraulic set up sells for?
    thx

6. rightdrive

rightdrive Member

We don't sell plows but have some mini's coming in in a few months with plows on them.
    A customer of ours rigged one up on his mini. I can find out how if your interested.

7. cabnfever

cabnfever Member

Michael we will talk thursday when i come to look at my Sambar....

Gavin

8. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

I think that was a little over $2K CAD

9. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

a blade would be nice but id have to make it work to pay for itself lol