1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small truck small-talk

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by subaru-mimi, Jul 9, 2017.

?

Where is the best place to take an aesthetically pleasing photo of the Subaru Sambar?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2017.
  1. Country road-- gravel, tall grass, trees, natural light

100.0%
  2. On the roof of a tall building with a city skyline

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In front of a body of water

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. In the middle of a field with a bunch of cows or other quirky farm animal

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. subaru-mimi

subaru-mimi New Member

Hi!

I just bought a subaru sambar, which I've been dreaming about for quite some time.

I've got a lot of plans on fixing the interior and making it look sweet. The classic white/grey is a great look and all but it's a little too utilitarian for me. This Sambar is going to basically be my project car for aesthetics. Anyway, I have a lot of questions and look forward to hearing any/all feedback from this awesome community & updating ya'll on my journey-- if everything works out smoothly anyway.

Thanks for reading and here's a link to a pic of my new truck since my file was too large to insert it into the post

2. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

Hello! Like the other posts, I got a Hijet and home is a few hours from Seattle. But I can try answering questions and stuff lol. Yea, we need more neck breaking trucks with cool paint jobs and stuff around here lol! Very nice truck and road there!

subaru-mimi likes this.
  3. subaru-mimi

subaru-mimi New Member

Thank you!

Tuskano likes this.