1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

site for all brake pad/shoes cross references

Discussion in 'References' started by Dan, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Member

random discovery tonight.

you can find pad/shoe cross reference numbers for all of the models of minis. I checked my mitsus and sambars and came up with a list of manufacturers of the replacement pads and other vehicles that use the same parts.

http://www.jnbk-brakes.com/Nibk-Catalogue.php

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
    greg0187 likes this.
  2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Good find.

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks, Dan.

4. gbrad

gbrad Member

Nice job, Dan.

I went to the site and immediately pulled up the parts for my truck.

Thanks,

gbrad

5. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

dan's the man :cool:

6. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

Great Link Dan. I like the fact that it gives you so many cross reference part numbers from many manufacturers. Maybe this link deserves a "sticky". Thanks again...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  7. Dan

Dan Member

I hope it works for everyone. I found that only three of the many numbers in the mitsubishi list were able to be crossed to american availability. But still thought it was worth mentioning. I can get pads for mine at about $30 instead of $$130

8. myazel

myazel Member

I could not get anything out of the site did anyone have any luck for Hi Jets?

9. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

It has Hijet listing. From the S65 to the S320 series and everything in between.

Attached Files:

10. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I think he was saying. Its just that there are no US cross reference part #'s for HiJets.

11. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Join the club '91 Sambar pretty unique as well.
    I value the part #'s cross reference from other manufactors - If I find something on a site somewhere at least I can know for sure if it's the right part for the truck

12. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Thanks, Dan! Very usefull.