1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Sigh* 23X10 DOT Certified ATV tires up for grabs!

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by Ironraven, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

So... long story short I find myself in a slight financial pinch and this is one of the things I can afford to part with. Although I will need to do something to get a taller tire for the truck this winter for plowing purposes I expect a trip to the local salvage yard will give me what I need for a few bucks.

So I'm selling my complete DOT ATV setup, wheels, tires and spacers. This setup will fit on your Suzuki Carry for sure (4x100 bolt pattern on both the spacers and the wheels) since it fits on mine! I had to trim a very small amount off the front, none off the back. I have a 2" spacer and shackle lift and 250# springs in the front. I'm not sure what shipping would run but I think Grayhound ships pretty cheap... otherwise I know companies ship stuff through UPS too, I'm happy to do what's cheapest. They are no longer on the truck, sitting in my garage and ready to ship. I figure that way they won't get any more wear... PM if you want more info and don't have the membership to post in here. Anyway, on to the important stuff:

EFX Blade Tires
    ??? Alloy ATV wheels 4x100 bolt pattern
    2x 1.5" spacers
    2x 2" spacers
    Asking $500 + shipping OBO (I'm into this setup for more than $700)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if you're curious as to the offroad performance...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdjjJWrnCGE

They get the job done. :)

2. Kei King

Kei King Member

What's the wheel size?

3. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

They are 14x6 in the front and 14x8 in the rear. The bolt pattern is 4x100. Oh, I also forgot to mention there's 3 oz of silicone balancing beads in each one, so they ride smooth as butter down the road!

4. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Sold to Daner, thanks dude!