1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Side pannels 1986 Acty Pick up

Discussion in 'Honda Acty References' started by OLO4STEVE, Aug 16, 2011.

1. OLO4STEVE

OLO4STEVE New Member

I am looking for both lower external panels for 1986 Acty. This is the pannel that covers the battery and goes over the rear wheel. The other side has a round hole for the fuel tank.
    My email is ... olo4steve@hotmail.co.uk...

Any information would be appreciated.

I am based in Norfolk, England

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  2. Olly

Olly Member

Hi Steve, i think you will be lucky, but what i am doing and you mite be able to if you are handy is to make some yourself, my method will either be ally sheet cut to shape and edge with plastic strip, or my prefered method which will be getting a sheet of hardboard and laying up a few laminations of fibreglass and then once released fromt he hardboard using the board to make templates to cut the fibreglass to.

Just an idea if you have no luck mate.

There is a chap down south

tony@actyvan.net

you could try him unless you already have, not cheap though for parts.

3. OLO4STEVE

OLO4STEVE New Member

Thank you OLLY

I was thinking of doing that, as it looks a fairly easy shape to follow, the only tricky bit being around the fuel cap.
    I have spoken to Tony, really helpfull bloke, as I got the head gasket off him, not a bad price I thought £15. I will try him for parts, but really need to get the truck running before spending more dosh. Anyway thanks for input, it's nice to know this web site works, but have to say I don't find it very user frendly, mind you I'm a complete plank on computers.

4. Olly

Olly Member

All i am going to do for the filler is to cut a hole in the panel to get tot he filler cap easyer, as you say its an easy shape to follow and flat, i just need to make 2 seperate ones as i have extended my archs asi have fitted wider wheels, a bit of a boy racer still in me LOL.
    This site is slow for feed back on these trucks, you get a lot of folk looking at your post but no replys hardly, unless they havnt a clue and just mooching around on here.

Good luck with it what ever you do mate.

5. OLO4STEVE

OLO4STEVE New Member

What wheels fit?

Just out of interest, what size wheels can you fit & what model car are they made for?

6. Olly

Olly Member

Have a look in the other thread i have done ` new wheel fitment` , all the details are there, my PCD is 4 x 120, you will be lucky to gte other wheels in the same PCD.

7. OLO4STEVE

OLO4STEVE New Member

Nice looking pick up on Ebay.

3 day auction of 1986 Acty Pick Up. Even has rare side pannels!!!