1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show off your truck - Enter the 2013 Calendar Contest!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MiniBrutes, Feb 28, 2012.

1. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Hey Guys.

We are putting out a mini truck calendar for 2013. We want to put YOUR truck(s) in it!

Entry page is here: http://minibrutes.com/calendar.php

Anyone can enter.

Make sure to submit HIGH RESOLUTION photos of your rig. Low res photos will not print well and will not be accepted.

This means "most" phone photos will not work. Pic should be in the 5 megapixel range or higher. Basically set your camera to the biggest size and finest detail level.

Go to the site and submit your photos. Make sure to include your contact info as well as some info on the truck..

Photos can be anything as far as a clean, stock unit, to a mud-pig custom modified monster and anywhere in between.
    Enter as often as you want with as many trucks as you want.

Make sure the pics are YOURS to enter. Pictures submitted will have the rights for those photos to be used by us on the calendar (And website, flyers, or whatever we decide to use them for. ) If you do not want to give us the right to print your picture and show it on our website, please dont submit.

All the winners (People with featured units) will get a free copy of the calendar mailed to them. (anywhere in the world)

Again, ANYONE can enter as OFTEN as they wish! (On truck per submission form, but you can upload multiple pics of the same unit)

Any questions / comments / suggestions, etc, let me know!!!

jeremy@minibrutes.com

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. FiveOneOh

FiveOneOh Member

shweet! Time to give Bender a wash :p

Just a side note about the photo taking, I've had both my 510 and Cosworth in calenders and both time the shots required a decent amount of "border" around the vehicle to allow for cropping. In other words if your bumper is right at the edge of your shot it will probably get cut off and won't work.

3. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Yup, 510 is right!

4. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

So far only a couple of entries. Keep em coming!