1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling my 93 Hi Jet heavy dump

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by bullwinkle, Nov 11, 2015.

1. bullwinkle

bullwinkle New Member

For sale is my 93 HiJet. It is the Climber version with 4wd low and hi and rear diff lock. It is also the heavy dump version with pto powered dump. This is a partial list of what I have just finished doing. New front axles including cv's, boots and diff. seals. Brand new front struts with new 275 lb springs with 2" lift using the strut spacer that is offset to maintain the correct angle. I also added limit straps to help protect the struts. Rear lift including adding a rear leaf spring to spring pack. New Monroe rear shocks. Replaced the timing belt and water pump. Installed rear bumper with receiver. New camo paint. New Carlisle ag tires 23" and much more. It runs great and uses no oil at all. It does not smoke. Transmission works as it should and clutch is strong. Forgot to look but I think it has 80 something km. I bought this truck from a friend and have known its history for many years. If you pm me I will send photos or feel free to call me at five zero two 594-6821 Bill, Located in northern KY.

2. ShowMeGuy

ShowMeGuy New Member

Price???