1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searching For: Suzuki Carry DA62T: Service Manual 2002

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Dcwarpath, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Dcwarpath

Dcwarpath New Member

My importer won an auction for me on a 2002 Suzuki Carry Truck DA62T (Automatic Transmission)
    I have searched for the service manual online (English) but haven't had a ton of luck. (This website and others)

Question: What's the difference between the DA62T and DA63T? This website has parts listed for both models on the same page: Suzuki DA63T Truck Parts (yokohamamotors.net) They are also selling manual there, but they are a bit pricey and I don't see the service repair manual listed.. just parts and electrical. Suzuki DA63T Parts Manual Suzuki DA63T Electrical Service Suzuki K6A Engine Overhaul Manual

I'm not planning on major repairs, but I want to see diagrams and steps to handle routine maintenance and parts. This would make life a lot easier if something minor breaks. Anyone have a PDF?

2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

You can download a K6A engine service manual and a K6A engine parts manual from the website of Jacbsen. Since I own a 2002 DA62V, I have them on my computer. I also have a GA-413 Suzuki factory service manual on my computer but do not remember where I downloaded it from. The GA-413 manual is for the DA62V but I don't know what the difference might be between Van & Truck models as I would think the truck should have a frame whereas I know the van does not.

Fred

3. Dcwarpath

Dcwarpath New Member

Thanks Fred. I was able to find and download both the K6A service manual (Which is easily found on web) and the GA413 service manual (Had to pay $10 for it). I don't even have the truck delivered yet, but I know when it arrives I will want to start checking things out mechanically. These should help. Its amazing how difficult these are to find considering the age and popularity of these trucks.