1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sambar TT2

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Stormin, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Stormin

Stormin Member

So after 9 years of trouble free driving my 1992 KS4 finally bit the bullet. The motor had been using oil for a long time and now the connecting rod bearings went. Partially took motor apart and decided against reviving it, just too costly! So found a 2001 Sambar TT2 with only 6200 original kms. Wow what a difference 9 years and the next generation truck make. Probably the biggest difference is leg room they bumped out the nose of the truck at least 4 or 5 inches, there is tons of leg room now! Will have to relearn how to shift again as this one is a standard. Cannot find a lot of information on the TT2 but will keep researching, would really like to find a factory service manual. Anyone else have this version Sambar?

Attached Files:

• TT2.jpg
      TT2.jpg
      File size:
      284.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Stormin

Stormin Member

Anyone have any wiring diagrams on the TT2? No more distributor just 2 coil packs, each coil fires 2 cylinders. I would really like a tachometer but do not know which wire would be the signal wire for a tach. Already tried the same wire that I used on my 1992 but no luck. I cannot find any English service manual like I had for the KS4. Any help would be appreciated.