1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sambar Rear Seatbelts

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by White Rabbit, Oct 10, 2009.

1. White Rabbit

White Rabbit New Member

Hi all, brand new Sambar owner, brand new forum member.
    I only just noticed that the rear seats have no seatbelts. I was wondering if any of you knew a good place to get aftermarket belts, 3-point preferably, and where would be the best place for anchor points. I'd like to mount the buckle side on the seat if possible, so that when the seats fold down the deck is still flat. Anyone done this, and have any ideas? Thanks a bunch.

2. slimbad

slimbad Member

3. White Rabbit

White Rabbit New Member

Thanks for your help Slim. I searched as well but for some reason didn't find those threads. I'm going to have a look on the pillars behind the sliding doors because apparently there are anchor points there. Then just have to figure out how to anchor in the middle.

4. thelaughingcow

thelaughingcow New Member

seat belts

just fitted some rear seat belts to the folding bench type in mine, check out the thread "UK samba revamp" i'll be posting a thread later step by step with pictures and everything

5. Gillian Allan

Gillian Allan New Member

Hey, I’m trying to fit seat belts and can’t see any pictures on the post. Any tips for how to do this?