1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sambar Parts Lookup Spreadsheet w/Crossreferences

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar References' started by rkrenicki, May 21, 2020.

1. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

I have been maintaining an extensive spreadsheet of every part I have looked up for my truck, along with dealer pricing, Cross references, aftermarket part numbers, and US availabiltity. Some parts are specific to the 1992 KS4 Supercharged Model, but the vast majority of parts are universal to the series. This is the same sheet posted in the other "Cross reference" thread, but it is buried in the middle there. I figured having its own thread would get some more eyeballs on it.

I have it on Google Drive, and it can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mASg41uyMmMQCKHPuEAaKd6tTgOhHdlgUGOQIc_ojwo/edit?usp=sharing

Please ignore the "stock" columns. They are notes to myself for my own inventory of spares. I will not sell my parts, so please do not ask.

I add things to this list as people ask me to look things up in the Subaru Electronic Parts Catalog. If there is anything that you are looking for that is not already here, please just let me know and I will add it.

Half Tanuki, Maui Mini, Drain and 2 others like this.
  2. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

I have done a lot of cleaning up and adding additional tabs with other useful information over the last nearly 3 years since I made this post. I also no longer keep track of my own spares cache on this document, so all of those columns are gone.

3. Ted Diehl

Ted Diehl Member

That link seems wrong. Nothing to down load -I'd sure like a copy of it. Thanks

4. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

The link is correct. There is nothing to download, it is a living spreadsheet which I update quite often. If you were to download it, your copy would stop getting updates.

The link brings you to the introduction sheet, and the data itself is on the tabs found along the bottom of the page.

5. Ted Diehl

Ted Diehl Member

Disregard my last; I figured it out