1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sambar mirror

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by GeoJoe, Jan 28, 2023.

1. GeoJoe

GeoJoe Member

2. OhDeer

OhDeer Active Member Supporting Member

So I made the same mistake. You can put the TT1 mirror on the KS4 base if you disassemble them. Don't know if that helps you or not.

3. GeoJoe

GeoJoe Member

Yeah I figured that might be an option, but it's my base and frame that are cracked. I found the right one on amazon.jp shipped for $40 to GA... so no big deal. This one is still up for sale or trade!

4. OhDeer

OhDeer Active Member Supporting Member

Yeah OK, only the frame of the mirror was cracked for me. Just trying to help.

5. Lgboro

Lgboro New Member

It's a shame they don't make the mirrors out of the plastic used the over the window rain diverters they are muck better. I am going to repair mine with a plastic "welder" and paint...I try to post back if it works.

6. Lgboro

Lgboro New Member

Mirror repair was really simple with the plastic "welder". Melted and filled the cracks with plastic and when they were close I used a very thin layer of auto body filler. Painted with SIM #39143 Trim Paint from an auto paint store. Looked just like new. Not complicated just a little time to complete the repair.