1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sambar English Factory Manuals Available Now!

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Donald Andrews, May 24, 2008.

1. cadair7

cadair7 New Member

Thank You!

Just got my truck last week, now the manual to go with it!!

2. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Amazing! I remember seeing "manuals" for sale in the $200 range. Thank you James Danko, I know it will be "First Class"
    Tmikewww
    (tom)

3. Eljordano

Eljordano New Member

Yep, ordered tha latest version of the manual from the link... THanks again for the post, great job!

4. Luckydog

Luckydog Member

review please...

Hey, Can someone please write a review on the manual when they get it? I would like one but after reading the review on the electical manual - I'm not too sure...

ADam

5. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Got mine yesterday. It is absolutely the best Subaru Sambar manual that I have EVER seen!!!!!

6. wainair

wainair Member

And the only one you've ever seen! LOL:D

7. 350v8s10

350v8s10 Member

The advertising photo on the link to the manuals shows the manual as applying to all years through year 2006. I was under the impression that the first manual would cover the years prior to 1997 and the next manual will cover years 1997 and newer.

Does the currently published manual cover the newer years?

(I am after a manual that includes coverage for the year 2000)

8. 1990 to 2006 is covered. 2007 and newer there are a few differences but mostly cosmetic. This is the only book you will need.
    Cheers,
    Don

9. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Sambar manual

DUH!

Tmikewww

10. cadair7

cadair7 New Member

manual arrived today

I got my manual in the mail today. I was impressed with the appearance and content of the manual. After reading a previous post I was a bit worried. This book is very clear, all diagrams are VERY easy to see and understand. I am sure that any Sambar owners would be happy to have one of these manuals!

Bobacuda likes this.
  11. I have a copy of the manual (I buy them all! :D). You're more than welcome to take a look at it after your truck comes in and decide if it covers what you're looking for before you buy. I've never been able to keep a S/C Subaru long enough to really take a close look!

12. Glade you like it, I got the first copy of the English Honda Acty Truck/Van book today for review. Really....really nice. I have two Acty trucks and I learned a few tricks today....LOL. The Honda fans will get theirs around the 15th.
    Cheers,
    Don

13. Two Showers

Two Showers New Member

Have you got a manual for a Samber 1995, Turbo, 4 wheel drive.? I've been looking for ages. I'm in the UK.

[​IMG]

14. 350v8s10

350v8s10 Member

I got mine. Very pleased with quality & content!

15. wainair

wainair Member

Just as a follow up. I got my manual as soon as they came out and I was impressed with it right way. It is a great service manual. That said if you are looking for a Haynes manual that tells you which way to thread a screw, this is not that. This is a shop manual and as good as any OEM shop manual I've owned. Thanks Don! Now all I need is a Sambar to work on...:frustration:

16. I've got a (near) twin to 350v8s10's Subaru in stock. Just arrived this week! :D

Oops, my bad - you said you want to WORK on one - you shouldn't have to do anything to this one! ;)