1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sambar English Factory Manuals Available Now!

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Donald Andrews, May 24, 2008.

1. Last edited: May 25, 2008
  2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Cool stuff!

3. eeric

eeric Member

Is truck manual = Van ??

4. Its for both Trucks & Vans

:)Yes, it covers both Vans and Trucks 660cc. 1990-1996 1/2. 1997 and newer is a seperate book (not out yet).

Last edited: May 25, 2008
  5. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Donald,
    Thank you!
    It's ordered
    tmikewww
    (tom)

6. Subaru

Subaru Member

Does it also cover EFI?

7. Fuel Injecton

Yes it does cover fuel injection. Every wiring harness in the truck and van is in the book.:)
    Br,
    Don

8. Subaru

Subaru Member

Ordered--Thanks

9. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Don, Just curious - I went to the lulu site and all they have for right now is the electrical manual.

I was under the impression that you have the Factory Manual as well but could not see it there.

10. courtp

courtp New Member

I was under the same impression. I'm a little concerned that Subaru might be the least supported mini truck out there. Any know of manuals and part dealers?

11. BLES

BLES Member

I've been watching this thread for a reply, too. I'd like one if it covers most things, but I was confused by the lulu site as well. Maybe we'll get a reply yet.
    BLES

12. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Oh come on now! Least supported? How many other makes have English translated repair manuals? 1.2? Granted, there are less Sambars than there are other models, but I really don't think we're being treated like the proverbial "bastard child". Oh yeah, "red headed" at that!
    Tmikewww
    (tom)

13. courtp

courtp New Member

I'm just saying when I look for parts and manuals, I find stuff for other makes but rarely the Sambar. Lift kits, wheel bearings, brakes...Don't get me wrong, I love it and just hope to more people with a suby

14. Luckydog

Luckydog Member

Has anyone got their manual yet? I want to order one but if it's just wiring stuff I really don't need that. But a real shop manual would be worth it's weight in gold....

15. Hi Guys,
    yes we will have the full version Subaru manual out in a bit. We have our dealers meeting over here in Japan right now and very busy......Hang on, it will be up on lulu in a bit. We will also put a new direct Subaru parts order system up the end of the month on www.yokohamamotors.com
    Cheers,
    Don

16. sooke

sooke New Member

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

no, seriously, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

17. Back on with English manuals

Hi Guys, we just finihed our annual dealers meeting her in Japan and ended up taking three weeks......we are all pretty tired. Anyways here is the update. Daihatsu coming out next(no booo's please)...LOL. Subaru is on the desk. We still carry all the parts for Subaru so in the mean time if you need something just order it at www.yokohamamotors.com

Cheers,
    Don

18. wendl

wendl New Member

is this the only source for an English manual for Subees
    I would hope we are not all waiting for 1 aftermarket company to come thru for us all
    No disrespect to the peeps who are making this happen of course
    but we should all have many options
    Info is Golden
    I will report back anything i find!:)

19. English Subaru Manual Release Date

:)Hello,
    Sambar 660cc truck and van is at the publisher for review and should be out Aug 15th to 21rst.
    Cheers,
    Don

20. Colin

Colin Member

Cool - thanks for the update, Don.

21. shreddog

shreddog Member

i will buy one as soon as they are available!

22. Colin

Colin Member

Same here!

23. sooke

sooke New Member

me three! ss

24. wainair

wainair Member

hummmm, I wonder how the manuals are coming...

25. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

The last time Don posted here was 07/20 and the last time he visited was 07/29
    I sent me a PM at the beginning of the week that has gone unanswered
    It was reguarding some issue's I have with the "Full Factory Electrical Diagrams" not
    being complete and of poor print quality.
    I'll wait another week or so then I will post my PM to him here if still unanswered

26. jtpc

jtpc Member

I would like to see a 99+ model manual as well.

27. Subaru Manual Out 23rd or 24th

:) Hello All,
    sorry been out with some family issues past few weeks. I have the full version in my hands as Im typing this. Excellent, even better than the Suzuki Manual....keep that quite....It also has the updated Electrical diagrams. Ill post again this Saturday when the manuals are up.
    Cheers,
    Don

28. wainair

wainair Member

WooHoo!!! !!

29. Subaru English Manual Up and Available!

:) Here you go Subaru fans! A few hundered pages of goodies!
    http://www.lulu.com/content/3713983
    Get them before the price goes up as your sure to find them on Ebay before you know it......
    Cheers,
    Don:)

30. wainair

wainair Member

Just ordered one! Thanks a million Donald!