1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S81P EB engine vacuum diagram

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by Rinso21, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Rinso21

Rinso21 New Member

Hi
    I'm new here and have been searching for information about the vacuum hose diagram for ages. None of the links that I have read have worked or have been relevant to my model. Can anyone help please?

2. AngusII

AngusII New Member

Hello. I have an 1990 S80 eb engine with all the vacuum lines hooked up. If they are the same set up???, I could send you some pictures via email if you like. You would have to PM me with an Email to send them too.
    I am still working on how to down size pictures for this forum....

Rinso21 likes this.
  3. Rinso21

Rinso21 New Member

Hi
    That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Not sure how to PM you though. Can someone advise this old fellow how to do that?

4. AngusII

AngusII New Member

Hello, Rinso21
    To start a conversation/PM; Click the persons name, a screen will pop up with the persons bio. There is a highlight in blue , one option is "start a conversation", hit that . That's how to send a personal message PM on this site.

5. AngusII

AngusII New Member

Hello, again Rinso21.
    What parts/areas, are you most interested in knowing?. what's up with yours?. Just to make sure I have the pictures you need.

6. Rinso21

Rinso21 New Member

Thank you for your help Angusll. All sorted now. It runs like a new one.

7. AngusII

AngusII New Member

Hello, Cool.
    You got your little beast running.
    Yes, it is hard to find info/data on these trucks. For some odd reason no one has a pdf file on the web. Heck, you can find any Honda motorbike manual on line... Now, if I had the file it would be up for all too use. Heck, let Daihatsu try to sue me for copyrights, that would be a waste of their money.....