1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S110 p vacuum line mess!!

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Kenny's, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Kenny's

Kenny's New Member

hey I'm new here and really could use some help just got a 1994 daihatsu hijet dropped at my door that i have no idea were any of the vacuum lines go had the carb rebuilt I was told but he couldn't figure how to put it back together so now it's my problem please help. It is a 4x4 and a\c truck

2. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

Dang, good luck. Someone here might have an idea how they all go. Once I get home after deployment, I'll check my engine (same type as what you should have as I have the same truck). It is currently removed and sitting in my garage now.

If no luck here, a lot of the members can be found in there FB groups that you can ask that can be found in my signature.

3. Kenny's

Kenny's New Member

Thanks I'm really hoping I can get it figured out

Tuskano likes this.
  4. Tuskano

Tuskano Member

Same! All the vacuum lines are like all you see when you look at the engine. That was how I felt lol

5. ttc

ttc Active Member

I have a 95 and may have some vacuum diagrams can check tomorrow evening

6. Kenny's

Kenny's New Member

That would be great I would really appreciate it. Even a pic. Or two would be a lot of help I think

Tuskano likes this.
  7. BamaJack

BamaJack New Member

Any luck with vacuum lines? I also have a 94 S110P

8. streetweapn

streetweapn New Member

type into your computer (Daihatsu Hijet S110P engine), It will take you to pictures of used engines from Japan that are for sale, look at the engines and you will be able to figure the vacuum hoses and more.

9. Nautydog1

Nautydog1 Member

vacuum leaks are 85% of carb and idling problems, use a vacuum gauge or carb cleaner, carb cleaner will send the engine to high idle if you have a vacuum leak, make sure the vacuum port in the air cleaner canister is working properly, also check that your vacuum advance hose isn’t cracked coming off the distributor to the vacuum manifold tree. The vacuum manifold tree is brass on the bottom to go in to the block and plastic on top. Plastic wears out with time and will break or leak, which causes a vacuum leak. Some manifold vacuum trees are 3 or 4 port, make sure to replace it with a new one. When I buy parts I buy 3 at a time that way I have them on hand or in case they can’t get them any more. The vacuum manifold tree is located behind the carb. If you looking at the carb from the right side of the bed, it will be to your 1 O’clock tucked down inside. Remember to use a marker or different colored tape to mark the vacuum lines so you know where everything goes back too! Good luck!’:cool:P

10. Ryan Thornton

Ryan Thornton New Member

upload_2023-4-24_21-51-14.jpeg
    this is a vacuum diagram for a 1996 daihatsu hijet s110p with a EFNS engine. I called Yokohama (before I knew I’d be charged for international calling) and got this from the man I called. Part 50(highlighted in red) is the port he is talking about. It’s not great but it’s something. I also have a transmission diagram if anyone wants one. Hope this helps!

11. Nautydog1

Nautydog1 Member

Part 50 that is highlighted is the vacuum tree!