1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rubber Bed Mats?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by JRinTX, Aug 20, 2007.

1. JRinTX

JRinTX Moderator

Has anyone found a good rubber bed mat that will fit a mini truck? I have looked at the 3/4 thick rubber horse stall mats at Tractor Supply. But, they are only 48" wide and the bed is several inches wider. There must be a bed mat out there that can be cut down to custom fit the bed.

2. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

I have the bed mat from my 2002 SB Ford Super in the bed of a mitsubishi. If I were to cut straight down the fender well lines, it would fit perfect. I use it to show customers that the bed size in these mini trucks is just as big as a full size Ford bed.

3. Colin

Colin Member

I wonder how well a mat from a stepside Ranger would work... anyone got one? :)

4. misterturbo

misterturbo Member

At Costco (At least in Canada) they sell a huge roll of rubber liner. I forget the size, but I know it enough to cover 2 of my minitrucks, make a few sets of floor mats and have leftover for a third truck.

The rubber liner is the same pattern as the "Diamond" metal they use for boxes and set plates..

You can see it on one of my trucks...

http://www.kei-cars.com/index_files/carry2wd.htm

5. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

I like that diamond pattern. It looks good in your pictures. How much was the roll at Costco?

6. misterturbo

misterturbo Member

Hi,

The entire roll was I believe $199CN..
    Which as I mentioned is enough to cover 3 mini trucks beds and make a bunch of floor mat liners..

The intended purpose for these mats is to cover your garage, but they work well in the trucks and they stay put and don't blow away even on the highways.