1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rims

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by De-icer, Feb 1, 2008.

1. De-icer

De-icer Member

Can anyone tell me where I can get a set of 4/100? I have a 99 suzuki that needs a nice set of black rims and the biggest tires I can add without chopping on the truck

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I am in the works with Cross Roads Imports on getting a 4x100 wheel. They should have them in stock mid February 2008.

3. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

Like Greg sais we will have 4/100 wheels in mid February. Assuming the black wheels come over on the boat we will have all black Super Grip 5 star wheels. We have nearly completed prototypeing on our stage 2 lift kits for the 1999 Suzuki. They rais the truck 4". You can put 25" tires and even 26" tires on the trucks. You will have to cut some bumper and fender though. You could probably put a 23" tire on without cutting with the 4" lift.

When putting 23" tires on the 1999 Suzuki we usualy use our 2 1/4" Lift. You will still need to cut some fender and bumper to do so. Luckily it is not hard to do.

We should have the 4" lift ready to go out as a kit by the time the 4/100 wheels get here.

4. jms5854

jms5854 New Member

where can you buy factory 12" wheels for the suzukis? there's got to be plenty out there since everyone is putting aftermarkets on, and at a reasonable price hopefully...

5. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

wheels

Check your local motocycle shops. Yamaha rhino wheels are 4/100 as are several other atvs. I belive they will work. They should have take offs laying in the bone yard behind shop.

6. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Someone had them on their website but I cannot find it now. Cape-Ape says he has them for $20 plus shipping. See this thread.

7. ky hillbilly

ky hillbilly Member

rhino wheels

rhino wheels are 4x110 i am pretty sure i just tried a set on a daihatsu they work in the back but the front hub is a little to big would have to be ground out a little also the 25x10x12 rear tire hits springs. the front tires fit the back ok.

8. 10Gauge

10Gauge New Member

Rhino's are 4X110......I have a set of ITP's on my 2005! I believe ALL the Arctic Cat's have a 4X115mm but check with a local shop and ask about UTV & ATV wheel sizes....someone else mentioned "take offs" these are also available on ebay from Rhino's, Prowler's, Kawasaki's you name it!

From another thread someone mentioned many Honda cars use a 4X100mm pattern.....you might find 13" or 14" wheels from these vehicles. I also know a guy who found "SpaceSaver" spare wheels (13") at a junk yard that fit the 4X100mm Suzuki's, but these wheels were only 6" wide if memory serves me??? They are cheap, too! He mounted 4 snow tires on them and balanced they really gave the Suzuki a smooth ride on paved and gravel roads!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008