1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by mtnxtreme, Jun 26, 2018.

1. mtnxtreme

mtnxtreme Member

Does anyone know where to get replacement seat covers for a 91 Suzuki Carry ?

2. BIff

BIff New Member

No, but post here if you do. Mine are ok but gotta be prepared

3. mtnxtreme

mtnxtreme Member

I've seen covers on some mini truck dealer sites, in camo etc, didn't look oem, I think they were the cheesy covers that go over the old covers.

4. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Megazip is out of site for their replacement covers. Been thinking about checking upholstery shops for replacements.

Fred

5. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

I think you’ll find that the cost at a local shop, will be less than importing one from Japan. Plus, you will be able to pick color/material, and possibly do door panels to match while you’re at it.

6. mtnxtreme

mtnxtreme Member

I can get new factory covers to my door for $237, how much is Megazip, I would think upholstery guy would be more ? But then you gotta factor in labor ?

7. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

At Megazip, the front seat bottoms are $176.36 Each &the seat backs are $190.19 each. Need 2 of each so that is $733.10 just for the driver & front passenger seats. Then for the rear seat bottom is $ 307.76 & the back is 496.86 bringing the total to $1,537.72. Then there would be shipping charges too. Seems a bit out of line for my liking.

Fred