1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement Axles

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by SuperATV, Jul 12, 2010.

1. SuperATV

SuperATV New Member

Complete Replacement Axles for your Suzuki Mini Truck: $100.00
    These axles for the SUZUKI Mini Truck and are built to last. They are a complete axle with both inside and outside joints. Made of Chromoly with exceptionally HEAVY DUTY CV Joints...Rhino Brand Axles are the strongest CV Axles on the market. All Rhino Brand Axles come with a 1 year warranty (with the exception of CV Boots). Our AXLE WARRANTY works like so: Any issue you have with your axle within the first 60 days you ship the axle back to us and we will send you brand new one, any issue over 60 day under one year you ship the axle back and pay a $50.00 replacement fee which covers shipping in the lower 48 states and we send you a brand new one.
    [​IMG]

ATV ACCESSORIES - SUZUKI MINI TRUCK AXLES

Tyler
    SuperATV.com
    (812)574-7777

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

You might get some interest here but, at least wait untill you get one in stock and submit an ACTUAL picture, not just an arbitrary one.

Are you advertising a sale, your site lists this item for 100% more...

[​IMG]

3. SuperATV

SuperATV New Member

Sir, we have a couple hundred of these axles in stock both front left and right sides, that is an actual picture of the axle, these are not oem replacement axles they are a heavy-duty axle with that being said it means these axles allow you to run a bigger lift because these axles can run a greater angle. The price listed on the web site is $100.00.
    Here is a picture of our axle right out of the box.
    [​IMG]

ATV ACCESSORIES - SUZUKI MINI TRUCK AXLES

4. starpuss

starpuss Member

are you going to get some for the hijet?

5. SuperATV

SuperATV New Member

It is in discussion, there is a good possibility.

Tyler
    SuperATV.com
    (812)574-7777

6. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Bearing surface looked a little long to me on the diff end,

But if all you say is true, then you have a great deal and I'm sure you will do well on this item...

And I sware it read $199.00 this morning...:confused:

Now reads $100.00...:pop:

7. starpuss

starpuss Member

ill buy a set forsure + lots of other stuff off you if you get them.

8. philco1

philco1 New Member

well i bought 2 for both sides. Passenger side seems good driver side does not fit properly and leaks oil for tranfer case.

9. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Did you replace the seals?

Tyler what degree are the knuckles ?

10. philco1

philco1 New Member

No but the problem is that there not oem and don't fit well it's dripping a puddle of fluid .

11. TRAX and HORNS

There are a lot of non oem after market parts for everything under the sun that work as well as oem parts. Get the calipers out and start measuring. If the od is right I'd try a new seal. Seals are funny, they can look perfect and leak like runny nose yea ?

12. philco1

philco1 New Member

Things way off there is a gap now by the seal 1/4 inche
    Just warning people to stay away and not waste there money cause it s obviously not been test before

13. o8k

o8k Member

well im wanting to buy a set so hurry up and figure out if they work =D

14. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

You can tell just from the pic....that it's not the same...

Glaring differance from the start..oem is MUCH shorter..:sly:

smash and grab..:mad:

Attached Files:

15. TRAX and HORNS

I am doing my best to understand this. Passenger side slides into diff., fits perfect correct and seals?
    The drivers side has a 1/4in gap between the seal and where it stops when pushed in and seated? Someone maybe installed the wrong axle at the factory.???. Have you called the people and what have they said?

16. philco1

philco1 New Member

update I put back oem joint on diver side no leaks
    changed the outer joint with the new 1 on the shaft,

so 3 new joints 1 old Sent email to the sellers and no reponse

17. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

You could use that joint, just get a shop to mill you up a press fit dounut for the seal seat, should be cheap to get done. It only has to support the seal.

Normally I wouldn't bother, but I see that you have another set. :eek:

After you're done, offer to sell the specs to the company for your costs, both sets and the milling, get a cert cheque first...:cool:

I bet that they'll answer your email if the offer to fix their problem is there...

Attached Files:

18. o8k

o8k Member

it wont be a perfect washer. there is a little bit of bevel in the seating (I just finished replacing my boots on the short axle (passenger) and noticed this. I asume the drivers side one is the same. Looks like... __/ \__ bevel not stright __| |__ but still shouldnt be rocket science, just measure the angle of the bevel on the axle shaft... vualah...

19. tractor man

tractor man New Member

new axles

i have a 93 suzuki carry 5 speed 4x4 with low gear i ordered the passenger side axle from atv sales and had a local garage install it for me for 43.00 bucks and it fit fine im doing the other side as soon as the axle gets here 100 buck versus 287 for a rebuild is a no brainer for me

20. TRAX and HORNS

TRACTOR MAN,
    You have a phone # for ATV Sakes?

21. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Spaner my shaft looks more like yours than the one at the top of this thread.
    The part that goes in the differential is shorter on ours. Probably why philco1 had problems with his.

Replaced the boot on my outer CV joint today.
    Easy as pie. Nothing was seized, nothing was broken.
    The boot is of a 2003-2008 "Artic Cat 400" 4 Wheeler,4X4 of course. Kimpex # 058794. Exact same boot as the one that was on there. Casting number BT-569 was also the same as old boot. 16$
    This number cross refrences to
    napa #cvb6862181
    fenco#k2181
    Beck arnley#1032502
    power train components#62181
    Fits both inner and outer joints.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  22. tractor man

tractor man New Member

super atv

pnone no is 812574777

23. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

I think you meant 812-574-7777

24. tractor man

tractor man New Member

you are correct sir

25. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Hey, good find, there is more than enough info on here for boots now, we've got about 20 cheap choices ;)

Yea, my understanding with the problematic shaft is that the diff end is a little too long and the seal is not sitting on the seal seat. 1/4" out.

Too long is not a problem persay, compared to too short. Everything being equal, the splines will be engaged and the shaft supported by the berings.

That's why I suggested a dounut, it doesn't have to fit the profile of the milled wall to seal everything up.

The diff seal would sit on the outer diameter of the dounut and being a pressed-fit to the shaft, it would seal the shaft. Just a plain disk 1/4" wide.

You could even use aluminum, probably cost you $20 at your local shop.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  26. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

I'm going to miss my little truck. I was just offered a deal for it and since this guy seems to want it more than me, I might let it go!
    I'm also going to miss these forums.

27. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Yea, right...

YOU'LL BE BACK MY FRIEND...;)

SELL IT; Make the deal...:pop:

And then order the ultimate truck that your invested knowledge tells you that you want...:eek:

You do not know, the POWER of the dark side; the forum leads to motivation, motivation leads to action, action leads to addiction, addiction leads to... the forum....you'll be back....:cool:

By the buy:
    How do you like my "BLUE" laser light alignment tool, you guys have no eye for the minutia....:cool:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  28. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

I knew a girl once named minutia...she wasn't....alas I had no eye...lasers should be red dammit......I agree littlefoot will get another truck..it can't be helped:)

29. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

I couldn't figure the laser question until I went back and looked at the picures of the micrometer. Is that custom or add-on? By the way the plural of minutia is minutiae

Attached Files:

30. tractor man

tractor man New Member

alxe leak

has anybody tryed the donut idea yet upon closer inspection it appear my seal wa s damaged upon installation ive found two new one at westshore sales but i dont want to have them installed til i figure all this out it looks like it turned inside out somewhat probally when he pulled the old axle the diameter is the same as the old axle

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010