1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Registering in Rhode Island

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Nern, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Nern

Nern New Member

Hi All, new to the site. Does any one have experience registering a mini truck in RI? I'm purchasing a 93 Carry from Boeki and will have the import paperwork. Any advice would be helpful!

2. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

I’ve paid the extra and waited for a title from them on my last 2 Subaru vans I got there.
    Here in NJ , going to DMV with a out of state title , no problem , in and out with my new title ,plates and registration in 15 mins , trying with just the import paperwork , Sent everything in they asked for and then some more , waited months And the special titles division who’s job it is to do imported vehicle titles couldn’t be bothered understanding their own process just let it sit on a desk .I called for progress report every 2weeks and getting smoke blown up my 3rd knee I just picked up the paperwork and went another route. They only wanted to deal with salvage titles for insurance companies.

3. again_dejavu

again_dejavu New Member

Good to know!

4. CigarGuitar

CigarGuitar New Member

How did you make out with registering?