1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regina, Sk - Mitsubishi Bravo

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by Stuff99, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

saw this in the walmart southland couple days ago. I think i even looked at buying this once.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Colin

Colin Member

Nice! Does that center glass panel on the roof slide back, or what? It looks like it's raised in relation to the rear panel.

3. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Oh yeah! I always wondered that!

4. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

it indeed slides back over the rear panel and the front glass panel tilts up at the rear

5. Stuff99

see what they did for headlights to meet DOT?

also looks like rear window is already rusting out...

6. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

good eye...I didn't even notice till you mentioned it...

7. candyk123

candyk123 Guest

OH MY GOSH. THAT'S MINE! Yes, the Aero roof is lighted, and it does slide back. Quite nicely, thank you! And yes, the rear is rusting terribly. I don't know how to fix that. And that's not all the trouble I'm having with it. This one has had timing troubles since I bought it. I've got a friend who's a mechanic that might take a look at it for me to see if he can help me any.

Who took this pick without my permission or leaving a note???

And what is DOT? Someone please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
  8. Stuff99

lol i took a picture. I put one of the minitrucktalk stickers under the wiper i believe.

DOT is department of transportation.

the factory headlights are curved bubble dome kind. there is no DOT stamp in the lenses so they had to fabricate something. which is what you currently have for headlights.

did you get it at flatlanders?