1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RECOMMENDATIONS help w warpage any specs??

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by MelFranklin, Jul 12, 2020.

1. MelFranklin

MelFranklin New Member

I am in the Milwaukee,WI area, Looking for help w my 2003 Mitsubishi Minivan I am being asked by my mechanic to find out the specs..... spec numbers, valve clearances and war page limits.... I hopefully have correctly uploaded these photos correctly. i appreciate any help as i know how complex auto mechanics are and i am just a uncle that wants his niece and nephew to learn how to be good productive adult nieces and nephews. I have bought this truck in hopes of turning it into a small food truck for them and i was mislead about the trucks engine. I am already in to my wallet and the kids are attached to the idea so giving up is not a option. yet i am in over my head w this engine problem !! upload_2020-7-12_18-17-23.png upload_2020-7-12_18-26-52.png

Attached Files:

2. werase643

werase643 Member

what engine is it? chinese copy of a?

3. werase643

werase643 Member

4. MelFranklin

MelFranklin New Member

I was told it is a 0.97L which is a suzuki F10A engine ...... Thank for your time, I am grateful.

5. werase643

werase643 Member

Valve clearance - inlet: 0.13-0.18 c mm (cold)
    Valve clearance - exhaust: 0.13-0.18 c mm (cold)
    skim the least amount possible... 10 thou probably can do more but why

6. werase643

werase643 Member

7. MelFranklin

MelFranklin New Member

Man thank you very much. If you do not mind my asking for anymore info you might share that would make my mechanics job easier ( thus making mine, lol) He has never worked on this particular engine made for these types of automobile. He asked for specs and i am not sure what the warpage is as from what i found on web it is not a "page" at all but a part of the engine. The problem i am having is i keep getting oil and gas mixing, its not the fuel pump or filter (at least from what the same mechanic says) both have been replaced. again thank u for ur time and knowledge

8. werase643

werase643 Member

go to my last post..... the google drive link is the service manual.......