1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebuilt or New CVs

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by tcubed, Feb 7, 2008.

1. tcubed

tcubed New Member

My CV joint came apart and the part went every where. Is there anywher you know that can rebuild them if they are missing rollers pins and end roller bearings?

2. charlie@mandm

charlie@mandm New Member

We sell complete rebuilt units for $185.00,or we can rebuild yours for $125.00.

Thanks,
    Charlie Mcconnaughay
    www.mandmtractor.com
    573-354-2422

3. tcubed

tcubed New Member

OK, talk to me

I have a 1994 Sambar (Subaru). Can ship you the shaft. Inner CV is hosed. Main inner and outer components are ther, but the small bear part are gone. $125 to rebuld? How long after it arives?

4. charlie@mandm

charlie@mandm New Member

The way it sounds I would just go with the complete rebuilt unit $185.00+shipping,that way you just take your old one out and install new. It is about a week turn around if you send your cv to us. By the way which side is it for?

Charlie Mcconnaughay
    MandM Tractor
    www.mandmtractor.com
    573-354-2422

5. tcubed

tcubed New Member

CV

Left, back shaft. The inner is shot, the outer is in good shape. Where do I send it?

6. charlie@mandm

charlie@mandm New Member

Our shipping info is on the website under Contact US,if you have any more questions give me a call Monday. It should ship back to you by the end of the week.

Thanks,
    Charlie Mcconnaughay
    MandM Tractor
    573-354-2422
    www.mandmtractor.com